Best Universal Remote? | Logitech Harmony Ultimate One Overview

What's up guys, I'm back with another video B). This time I take a look at the Logitech Harmony Ultimate One universal remote.

Check it out...

Oo we have an older model and it still works kind of, I thoight they stopped making these remotes.

wow I never thought of remotes from Logitech for my TV and Receiver. Thank you for this overview. I might consider buying it if its not too expensive.

edit : woops ... I just checked the price and right now its 250 usd, too much for me. Too bad it looks awesome.

Oo we have an older model and it still works kind of, I thoight they stopped making these remotes.

It's been a while since they've redesigned their remotes but nope they've definitely been in production for a while

wow I never thought of remotes from Logitech for my TV and Receiver. Thank you for this overview. I might consider buying it if its not too expensive.

edit : woops ... I just checked the price and right now its 250 usd, too much for me. Too bad it looks awesome.

Gotta pay to play :D

Btw they do have lower end models like the Harmony 350 or Harmony Smart Control if you don't want to pay that much