Backlit Keycaps for Epomaker Keyboard Help

Tocsin_786

Hello,

Just got a Epomaker TH96 Pro that I must build myself. I can't seem to find the actual key caps for it. It's a 95% keyboard so the right shift key is shorter, the num pad "+" key is also a standard size vs being elongated vertically, and some other keys are smaller and more crammed together. But I have checked all over Amazon, Mechanical Keyboards and google to see if I can find backlit keycaps. I will link the keyboard and a Reddit post that is of no help but has a picture of the key layout and the color scheme (of orange and white/black) I was aiming for. Please suggest me some key caps. 

Keyboard in question (mine came without keys because I want back lit and not the stock that the key board comes with) : https://www.amazon.com/EPOMAKER-TH96-Mechanical-South-Facing-Enlightenment/dp/B0B8CS66NR/ref=sr_1_3?crid=17SETS3HNEZQ8&keywords=epomaker%2Bth96&qid=1697762527&sprefix=epomaker%2Bth96%2Caps%2C75&sr=8-3&ufe=app_do%3Aamzn1.fos.18ed3cb5-28d5-4975-8bc7-93deae8f9840&th=1

Reddit Post that has the keys but no links on where to purchase:  https://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/op3tpa/epomaker_96s_customized/

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

So you have two problems with buying that keyboard;

non-standard keys like the 1U + key makes it's hard to find a complete set

non-standard placement of keys like PG UP and PG DWN which means you can't buy keycaps with sculpted profiles; i.e. R1, R2, R3, R4 heights

this set will meet your needs, but it's a low-profile set so it might be louder then normal depending on how the bottoming out works, and there's there no 1U + key

https://www.amazon.com/XVX-Profile-Keyboard-Switches-Mechanical/dp/B0C1BD5W2P/

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

52 minutes ago, saintlouisbagels said:

So you have two problems with buying that keyboard;

non-standard keys like the 1U + key makes it's hard to find a complete set

non-standard placement of keys like PG UP and PG DWN which means you can't buy keycaps with sculpted profiles; i.e. R1, R2, R3, R4 heights

this set will meet your needs, but it's a low-profile set so it might be louder then normal depending on how the bottoming out works, and there's there no 1U + key

https://www.amazon.com/XVX-Profile-Keyboard-Switches-Mechanical/dp/B0C1BD5W2P/

I got the keyboard for $10 so any add on to it is worth it right now. But yes, I do see how unorthodox the key placements are. I also found this one but would like your opinion on its compatibility. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08LZ71MYY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Your Page Up, Page Down, and Delete will look a little weird, so it depends on your OCD.

Keycap-Profile.jpg

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

6 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

Your Page Up, Page Down, and Delete will look a little weird, so it depends on your OCD.

Keycap-Profile.jpg

Barely use those keys, eventually I'll order them custom with correct size. Ty for the help!