Fosi BT20 Pro Review

TM Texas

I recently received the Fosi BT20A Pro Bluetooth Amp and I have been thoroughly impressed with its performance. This little device has completely transformed my audio experience in my workshop/man cave area.

First and foremost, the Bluetooth connectivity is seamless. I can easily connect my smartphone or tablet to the amp and play my favorite music wirelessly. The range is impressive, allowing me to move around my house without any interruption in the audio quality.

The sound quality produced was not only surprisingly powerful, but also allowed me to fine tune the bass and treble. It delivers a crisp and clear sound with several genre of music I listen to. Whether I'm playing soft melodies or bass-heavy tracks, the amp handles it all with precision and depth. The audio output fills my workshop with immersive sound.

The compact size of the Fosi Bluetooth Amp is another standout feature. It takes up minimal space and can be easily placed on a shelf or desk. Despite its small size, it packs a punch and delivers a performance that rivals larger and more expensive audio equipment. I compared it to a couple of name brand vintage integrated stereo receiver/amps I have from the 70’s & 80’s, these were 65 WPC and 100 WPC units. The sound quality and decibel output was right there with them. I used a couple of different pairs of speakers for testing. A pair of 80watt, highly efficient 3 way vintage speakers from the 70’s and a pair of 140watt, not so efficient 3 way speakers from the 80’s. The Fosi provided enough power and quality sound to operate each set as well as my integrated receiver amps did.

The build quality of the Fosi Bluetooth Amp is also worth mentioning. It feels sturdy and well-made, giving me confidence that it will last for a long time. The controls are intuitive and easy to use, allowing me to adjust the volume and settings effortlessly. I did not notice any heat coming from the Fosi that I feel from the integrated receiver/amps when running at higher volume levels.

Overall, I highly recommend the Fosi Bluetooth Amp to anyone looking to enhance their audio setup. It offers a seamless Bluetooth connection, exceptional sound quality, and a compact design that fits perfectly into any space. Whether you're a music enthusiast or simply want to improve your home audio, this amp is a fantastic addition at a great price.

IMG_3375.jpeg

IMG_3379.jpeg

IMG_3378.jpeg