HELP PLEASE! Computer showing my 3070ti as 3060ti

Ive had my PC for a few years now but recently while updating drivers I noticed my PC recognizes my 3070ti as a 3060ti, Ive had no performance issues or anything really but this concerns me as it could be installing undesirable drivers. This seems super weird to me Id really like to figure out whats happening exactly. Ive  tried reinstalling drivers, I have also installed Asus OC software to confirm that its running at the speed of a  3070ti which it is to my  knowledge. Any info  or help would be greatly appreciated. My specs are i5 12400f 3070ti 700w psu 16gb ram  and asus prime h610m-e d4 motherboard. the  specific gpu is asus TUF rtx  3070ti OC edition which ill link  here https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/asus-tuf-gaming-geforce-rtx-3070-ti-oc-edition-8gb-gddr6x-buffed-up-design-with-chart-topping-thermal-performance-tuf-rtx3070ti-o8g-gaming-black/PRD71T294JAZEMC?skuId=71T294JAZEMC&offerId=92F7FE6399194E26B0AC8D3FBF9075A9&cmpid=SEM_CA_33355_HQH88E2IHJ&utm_id=SEM_CA_33355_HQH88E2IHJ&utm_medium=paid_search&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=always_on&gclid=Cj0KCQjwhL6pBhDjARIsAGx8D59Al1a_NecRg8RMDv3RFhORSTC48tHdrsyi_F3X-W7FnZCScIHUZZgaAuduEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Capture.PNG

You linked walmart, did you BUY it from walmart or fomr somewhere else?

Where did you get the drivers from?

11 minutes ago, whispous said:

You linked walmart, did you BUY it from walmart or fomr somewhere else?

Where did you get the drivers from?

No I bought it from Memory Express, Just used the first link I found. Drivers are from Geforce Experience

7 minutes ago, tkitch said:

Download "GPU Z" and run that, it'll tell you definitively what your GPU is

But also:  3060's and 3070's and 3080's and even 3090's use the same drivers.
So it doesn't matter which it is from that regard. 

It also says  3060ti I dont get it but oh well I guess. Good to know they use same drivers though

Are you absolutely sure its a 3070Ti? It has the same boost clock speed as the TUF 3060Ti. If GPU-Z is reporting it as a 3060Ti, you might be mistaken. Maybe take a picture of it or the serial number or something and look that up.

Desktop: i9 11900k, 32GB DDR4, 4060 Ti 8GB 🙂

4 minutes ago, Vinny556 said:

It also says  3060ti I dont get it but oh well I guess. Good to know they use same drivers though

if that's what GPUz says, that's what it is

You'd have to check your original invoices to see what it was supposed to be 

You got scammed.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18