How can I prevent these PCIe cables from sagging?

lerodemmy

I can push these cables up and make them look a little better, but they sag a bit as soon as I let go.

I’d like to find a solution that doesn’t involve putting something else in the case to prop them up.

Any thoughts?

IMG_3581.jpeg

CPUIntel Core i9-14900K I GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming I MotherboardAsus ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming I RAM: Corsair Dominator Titanium 64GB I SSDSamsung 980 Pro 2TB I PSUCorsair RM1000x (2021) I Cooler: Corsair iCUE Link H150i I CaseCorsair 5000D Airflow I FansCorsair QX120 x10 Cables: Corsair Premium Individually Sleeved Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB I MouseCorsair Nightsabre Wireless Mouse Pad: Asus ROG Sheath Monitor: Aorus FV43U 

Use the side cable channel instead of the one on the PSU shroud?

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

Other than using something to prop them up or binding them togheter with string there is little else to do

These cables will relax no matter what and the only thing you can do is bind or prop.

Maybe someone makes a cable clip that can work for this but it will be something extra

if you have access to a 3D printer you could maybe print something like this, with the radius you want the cables to be in and then attach/glue the cable combs to it.

IMG_3581.thumb.jpeg.5c77ff67768a367c1817d9928fe61be5.thumb.png.9a9209d511e85b83ad71a106c3f46eb8.png

This way the 3D print can be very narrow, and inside of the radius so it is obscured by the cables. And it will still keep the bend just the way you want it.

Edited by RollinLower
pic didn't upload...