Dark souls 2 get your shit together

chimmychunger

Ok the devs of dark souls need to get their shit together i know this game is supposed to be hard, but their is a line. right now its so hard that its not evan fun

Soon when you get the hang of it, you will look back and laugh at this lol 

I actually think it's the easier Souls game.

play a easy game then. i am gald to have a challenging game. there is nothing special in beating easy games

"Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go."

Wat, OP L2P.

No seriously, don't complain it is too hard, learn to conquer.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Dark Souls 2 is actually pretty easy compared to previous 'Souls' games. You're the one that needs to get your shit together.

The game was not too hard in my opinion.

ive been stuck on the ruin sentinals for 3 hours

Watch some videos, raise your level, examine both your characters stats/equipment and strategy. Make sure it's adequate.

The fight is one of the toughest in the game for some builds. I beat the fight on a pure int/faith mage with no shield and no summon, just rolling. You can do it. I tried summon, because I had read that this fight was hard on a mage and it was actually HARDER with the summon. The idiot NPC gets knocked off the platform. That fight is supposed to be hard for some builds/classes, just like other fights that are trivial for a mage are hard for a melee or block build. 

Beat the first knight on the platform. You are going to immediately want to roll on like a 45 degree angle under his attack. Either way works. You may like left or right. Think I went with the right way. Rinse repeat. If you are a mage, depending on cast speed you might only get one attack in. You simply have to be really good with rolls for this fight on a mage. 

After you beat the first knight, it is all downhill. Until you can beat the knight on the platform and have that down,  you are wasting time with effigies. I used my WORST spells on the first knight, because you should have it down where you aren't being hit. 2 are very manageable and they telegraph their moves. Roll back and don't stop rolling on one (you will know). You can ranged the second knight before he jumps up to the platform or you jump down. Either way can work. I nearly killed the second knight with binoculars (snipe like on a FPS Game) on a mage before he even came into play. You could do the same with a bow on a non mage class.

Most of the people having trouble with this fight probably either aren't use to rolling and just block, or are a pure mage which kind of suck at low levels, then turn into complete faceroll later. I have killed much later bosses on my mage (second class I leveled) before the boss even comes down after the adds with pyromancy spells. He showed up, stepped into a certain something and exploded. 

The change from start to end on mage builds in this game is probably the most drastic I have ever seen in a game. Later boss fights are laughable. There are certain spells you can farm with a bonfire and a certain ring that can be obtained in the first playthrough from one, and armor set that makes your cast speed just funny. Mages literally break the game later as far as boss fights.

When all fails? Realize that this old guy beat the first Dark Souls and is progressing through the second. He has ups and downs. He dies a ton. He progresses, he gets better and he is a freaking champ. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Really? I'll admit it's difficult but I've had a much easier time with DKS2 than I did the first.

Dem 60FPS. So awesome. 

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Really? I'll admit it's difficult but I've had a much easier time with DKS2 than I did the first.

Dem 60FPS. So awesome. 

Not to mention Demon's Souls and its world tendency system. B)

Not even that hard. Try demon souls and you'll rip your cock off.  Just persevere lol 

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Not to mention Demon's Souls and its world tendency system. B)

Never played DeS (No playstation), but I watched ENBs playthrough of it and didn't even bother trying to understand World Tendency.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Never played DeS (No playstation), but I watched ENBs playthrough of it and didn't even bother trying to understand World Tendency.

Just a way that FromSoft used to troll us that makes the world harder when you die in human form, plus your HP is cut to half immediately when you're hollow... that, and a couple of things more.

Dark Souls 2 has its hard moments thou.

darks2 is way easier than darks1 or even deamons. either take your time and l2p or just let it be.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

dark souls 2 is really easy. dark souls 1 was sometimes a real bitch. I loved it for that. nothing screamed pain like the first time in blighttown without any purple moss. I'm currently destroying people in dark souls 2. so many new players who don't know how to fight another player. they are like turles. out of 20 fights I lose 1. out of these 20 10 people know how to play. I enjoy it the most when I lose to someone who is far better than me. get's me all pumped up to get better

it's time for some jolly cooperation!