Best way to make an 18650 5V battery pack?

As an evolution of my electronics hobby, I wanted to make a minimal effort system to communicate who of my cats has  been fed and how long since that happened.   It will be Raspberry Pi Zero W powered contraption, and I'm wondering the best way to make a battery system to power it because I dont have an outlet close to them. and I think it would be a fun project to do.

- The Final device will run a webserver that will make the times available there as well. But there will be a display with the times updated as well - I am not sure about the best way to power it because I am new to BMS systems.

- I have 100 Samsung 18650 cells that I got free from someone who recycled 350 BRAND NEW cells at my work.

-I want to have at least 2 cells, or enough to power the device for over 1 day. They are 3200mAh cells at 4.2 volts max.

- I was intending to use 18650 cells holders similar to these to hold them securely but I would like to be able to charge via USB C.

- I am not sure if there is a board that does USB C charging and 5V output for a pi zero W and 128x128 white pixel screen (I am considering using an electrophoretic display if I can find one large enough for my needs), or if it is more cost effective to get them in separate pieces.

I just don't want to rely solely on Bing GPT and order the wrong stuff. Thank you for reading my word vomit, have a good day 🙂

Sounds like you're the perfect candidate for one of those make them yourself powerbanks.
https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/1005005296932617.html

This is just an example, there are different sorts with different ports and capabilities.

TL:DR: has charging hardware and 5V output. and nice benefit is a counter to see battery percentage.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!