HP Elitebook Resetting

Untoldterrors

Hi so i got a HP elitebook from a company i worked for and they ended up going belly up and so was left with this laptop but no job WOOO. I was looking to completely wipe it IE brand new windows copy and get rid of all the company crap on there but the thing is so locked down with Admin passwords for any changes to windows and the bios, i was wondering if there was anyone who could help me out with getting around them without having to change any of the storage what so ever.

if it was a company laptop, even if they went belly up that doesnt make the laptop yours. if there is any sort of IT department that gave it to you, they should be able to remove the lock off the bios, past that you're on your own here, by the community standards we cant help you to circumvent protections.

-Thread Locked-

Unfortunately we can't help with that problem here, per the Community Standards:

Discussion on engaging in hacking or cracking is not allowed, including:

• Bypassing security features, restrictions, or filters (including parental filters, school restrictions, or workplace monitoring), including on your own device.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!