graphical glitches, fresh build Zotac RTX 4060 ti 16gb

infinitycycle

Please help. Fresh build. The issue was present as soon as I first installed windows 10. This is the same setup I was using with my previous rig (which worked perfectly), I literally unplugged the displayport cable from one and plugged it in to the other. Now, I've updated the bios, all display drivers, the monitor driver, switched out the displayport cable, disabled and reenabled gsync compatibility, disabled all startup programs, tried the other display ports on the GPU. I have not tried a different monitor because this one works fine with all other devices, and I don't have another monitor that supports displayport to try. 

Now, I just did a fresh install of Windows to try to fix the issue, hoping it could be windows related. However, it persisted and even happened during the windows setup process, which i was finally able to capture on video. Usually it happened in flashes of no more than a second or two, but these ones during the install were up for about 10 seconds. I am running out of things to try, and am pretty well getting nowhere with the diagnostic and troubleshooting.

I have just about two weeks remaining to return or exchange the GPU if that is the issue, which is what I suspect it is. Is there any way I can test to specifically find out? Any other things I can try to fix the issue? What could even be causing it, everything is brand new except the PSU, but again, it was taken right from my previous rig.

Windows 11 Home

Ryzen 7 7800X3D

MSI MAG X670e Tomahawk

Zotac 4060 Ti 16GB

Phanteks Glacier One 280MP

32gb DDR5 6000 G.Skills Trident Z

6 x Cooler Master MF120 Halo, 2 x MF140 Halo2

Corsair CX750M PSU (from my old rig)

Thermaltake Core P6 Case

2 x 1tb Samsung 990 Pro m.2 SSD

ROG Strix XG32VC (used also with my MacBook Pro (usb-c) and Switch (hdmi)with no issues)