How much will 11900k bottleneck my 3060ti?

upgraded from a 11400f as I was getting cpu bound in select games such as 2.0 cyberpunk. 

There was a ridiculously good deal for it at a nearby store so I thought it would be dumb not to get it. Especially since I have a 11 gen support motherboard that I paid a lot for and don’t wanna upgrade it soon. So I thought it’d be good to get a better cpu so it can last me longer before I have to upgrade the MB. 

I’m not that well versed on bottleneck so I’m just looking for someone to simplify and give me a general idea what kind of bottleneck I’d be looking at. 

I play at 1440p with DLSS, usually on maxed settings if I can still maintain 60 fps. 60 fps is the target in single player games and ofc I bump it to 144 or 240 depending on the game if it’s a competitive game so I can take advantage of my 144 monitor.  

tnx for the help 

The higher resolution you go the more the GPU becomes the bottleneck. Pretty sure with a game as heavy as CP 2.0 I think your 3060 would already be a bottleneck at 1080, let alone any higher resolution.

Though you'll get a nice FPS boost in esports games like CS2, Valorant, LoL and so on.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

1 hour ago, Victor Jones said:

upgraded from a 11400f as I was getting cpu bound in select games such as 2.0 cyberpunk. 

There was a ridiculously good deal for it at a nearby store so I thought it would be dumb not to get it. Especially since I have a 11 gen support motherboard that I paid a lot for and don’t wanna upgrade it soon. So I thought it’d be good to get a better cpu so it can last me longer before I have to upgrade the MB. 

I’m not that well versed on bottleneck so I’m just looking for someone to simplify and give me a general idea what kind of bottleneck I’d be looking at. 

I play at 1440p with DLSS, usually on maxed settings if I can still maintain 60 fps. 60 fps is the target in single player games and ofc I bump it to 144 or 240 depending on the game if it’s a competitive game so I can take advantage of my 144 monitor.  

tnx for the help 

It's rather gonna be that your 3060Ti bottlenecks your 11900K xD. I have a 3060Ti myself and it runs my games quite well at 1080p, usually getting 100+FPS on the highest settings. But I have to say that I'm not playing the most recent AAA games, but my games are still quite demanding