My power supply isnt working after graphics card swap.

jsnotlout1
Go to solution Solved by SorryBella,
6 minutes ago, jsnotlout1 said:

the 1060 6gb in it broke, and i replaced it with a 750ti. All was well. I decided to try the 1060 now that all the drivers had been sorted out.

...so you try a broken card intentionally even when you know that the card is indeed broken?

Try back with 750Ti, damn with you not being able to game. Lets hope its just OCP trip and not a short.

Help, just help. Im about done with this PC. the 1060 6gb in it broke, and i replaced it with a 750ti. All was well. I decided to try the 1060 now that all the drivers had been sorted out. But now the power supply isnt turning on. I held the button for 10 seconds while unplugged. Im actually completely at a loss.

Previous issue:

6 minutes ago, jsnotlout1 said:

the 1060 6gb in it broke, and i replaced it with a 750ti. All was well. I decided to try the 1060 now that all the drivers had been sorted out.

...so you try a broken card intentionally even when you know that the card is indeed broken?

Try back with 750Ti, damn with you not being able to game. Lets hope its just OCP trip and not a short.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 minute ago, SorryBella said:

Ok yeah, it was pretty stupid. But I wasnt sure it was broken. It only had artifacts and nothing else shorted. I just needed to make sure it was broken, And my test bench isn't up and running

12 minutes ago, SorryBella said:

Im actually an idiot. IM SO SORRY for wasting your time. It turns out I had the wrong cord plugged in. I think my brain checked out for the day after the GPU issue. Im SO SORRY. I should have checked more thoroughly. The pc boots now. Sadly the 1060, no dice. It spins to life, but no image. Not even BIOS

1 hour ago, jsnotlout1 said:

Im actually an idiot. IM SO SORRY for wasting your time. It turns out I had the wrong cord plugged in. I think my brain checked out for the day after the GPU issue. Im SO SORRY. I should have checked more thoroughly. The pc boots now. Sadly the 1060, no dice. It spins to life, but no image. Not even BIOS

I got a Asus Dual GTX 1060 3gb for sale if your interested. I'm in EU

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

42 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

I got a Asus Dual GTX 1060 3gb for sale if your interested. I'm in EU

Thanks for the offer, but I'm in the US so I dont think the shipping would be friendly