KVM With Thunderbolt AND Display Port

I have been searching high and low for some kind of solution to my problem, but am a bit out of my element, so now I turn to the community for help...

I need a 2+ PC KVM that supports PC1 being display port input and PC2 being Thunderbolt input as the only source of video, audio, etc.

My desktop is a no brainer, but my work laptop has only USB Type C all around it that are used for charging, peripherals, etc. and all of this is connecting to a 165hz 1440p monitor. Is there such a KVM that can support a configuration something like this, or is there another creative solution I can do to solve my issue? Below is a super technical and very life-like diagram of what is in my mind-brain that I am looking for.

image.png.6523e5094c5cee831b3ab3ec0114b4cd.png

7 minutes ago, jaslion said:

You can just adapt the devices to a usb-c hub and then have a normal kvm. Far easier and economic option

Do you know of any reputable KMV & USB-C Hub combos that this would work with? Wondering if there's an effective way to achieve this while staying at or under $100 USD while being able to keep 1440p @ 165+HZ. And thanks for your reply!

26 minutes ago, CENSORED_01 said:

Do you know of any reputable KMV & USB-C Hub combos that this would work with? Wondering if there's an effective way to achieve this while staying at or under $100 USD while being able to keep 1440p @ 165+HZ. And thanks for your reply!

they aren't in very high demand so a dual device like that is unfortunately going to be more expensive. I'm with jaslion in thinking that it would probably be easier/cheaper to just use 2 separate devices. A thunderbold dock/hub and a standalone KVM.

Appreciate the responses! I am going to see about how to do this in more detail now, KVM with one PC having a USB-C hub between the laptop and the KVM to break out the laptop's connections to "traditional" connectors to then go to the KVM.