Why is LTT not Posting Daily Anymore

9xGPU

Because they're fearing GNSteve's WRATH 馃槢

System : AMD R9 5900X聽/ Gigabyte聽X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18聽/聽ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /聽聽Eisbaer 280mm AIO聽(with 2xArctic P14 fans)/ 2TB Crucial T500聽 NVme +聽2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDDdrives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/聽聽Alienware AW3420DW 34"120Hz聽3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight聽mouse / Audeze Maxwell聽headphones

Amazing that you've missed the shitshow the last few weeks. Even news sites covered the fallout.

TLDR: People were sick and tired of LTT's quality, especially the errors that kept slipping through. Everything came down to rushing videos being the culprit. LTT promised to do quality over delivering a video a day from now on, even if a video takes two or three days to make. Steve from Gamers Nexus was the one who first broke ice and said what everyone was already thinking for years.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800聽- RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta聽- Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

Setup:聽Zowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro -聽Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X聽- Mackie CR5X's -聽

Current build on PCPartPicker

TLDR, after they got called out by Steve from Gamers Nexus where LTT have shown a lot of errors on delivering test result content, they started to do self-retrospective and focus more on quality over quantity

They even commit to share their reference link from their findings so that we as audience can cross check, plus they committed to pull the plug if the final video is not 'QC pass'

And to have integrity of my comment, here I share LTT video for your reference

My System: Ryzen 7800X3D聽//Gigabyte B650 AORUS ELITE AX聽//聽32GB DDR5 Silicon Power Zenith CL30聽//聽Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT OC with mod heatsink on the metal plate聽聽//Phanteks P300A聽聽//聽Gigabyte Aorus GEN4 7300 PCIE 4.0 NVME聽//聽Kingston NV2 Gen4 PCIE 4.0 NVME//

Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fully Modular//聽Thermalright Frost Spirit 140 Black V3聽//聽Phanteks M25 140mm聽//聽Display: Bezel 32MD845 V2 QHD聽//聽Keychron K8 Pro (Mod: Gateron black box ink; Tape mode on PCB and Keycaps) // Razer Cobra Wired Mouse // Audio Technica M50X Headphone聽// Sennheiser HD 650 // Genius SP-HF180 USB Speaker //

And Laptop聽Acer Nitro 5 AN515-45 for mobility

Phone:

iPhone 11 (with battery replaced instead of buying new phone for long term and not submitting (fully) to Apple Lord

In an effort to increase the quality checks on their videos, they may not be releasing videos every day. They probably will again at some point when they have a good enough buffer, but until then, it's more likely to stay at "every other day".

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x聽/ GPU:Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB/ RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB聽DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus聽/ NVME: Corsair聽MP510 240GB / Case:TT Core v21聽/ PSU: Seasonic 750W聽/ OS: Win聽10 Pro

After the "friend" and "professional" journalist Steve from GN laid fire, they decided to take it slow for a while.

But on floatplane you will get your daily dose of entertainment馃榿

32 minutes ago, MrBignose5866 said:

jayztwocents is king

How did you manage to post an off-topic comment in your own thread?

2 hours ago, Cavalry Canuck said:

How did you manage to post an off-topic comment in your own thread?

wannabe chatbot.

3 hours ago, MrBignose5866 said:

no

Sir, this is discussion forum. Not X, Facebook or Discord. We require bit more efford to be put in posts made. As you have got your answer, I feel like the worth of continuing this discussion with your replies is not going the be very good. Locked.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv