CPU causing A1, B1 ram slots not to detect ram

bought a used LGA cpu that when installed in a motherboard it causes some ram slot to not detect ram, i've tried occupying all ram slots and swapping same gen cpu and all works fine, what causes a cpu to work perfect only causing certain specific ram slot to not detect ram on a motherboard? 

More info?

And maybe, if possible, a photo of the CPU on the contacts side...

Not English-speaking person, sorry, I'll make mistakes. If you're kind, maybe you'll be able to understand.

If you're really kind, you'll nicely point that out so I will learn more about write in good English.  🙂

3 minutes ago, mMontana said:

More info?

And maybe, if possible, a photo of the CPU on the contacts side...

checked all contacts and all are nice and shiny, no SMD component missing either, no burn marks, it just has very tiny dents on two corners 

Try cleaning the CPU pads with 99% isopropyl alcohol and wiping with a lint free cloth.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

8 hours ago, OCD-FREAK said:

checked all contacts and all are nice and shiny, no SMD component missing either, no burn marks, it just has very tiny dents on two corners 

Is it a PGA (pins on the CPU) or an LGA (pins on the socket) system?

I had a similar issue, i didn't have the correct ram voltage set so i turned XMP profile on. Only

after i put the BIOS to stock 1st. So no crazy voltages are applied on top. If this helps im not sure. but um check the ram sticks see what the voltages say 1st i could be 100% wrong.

For me it was |1|1|1|0| slots would work, then i did the XMP it set up everything for me very well.

& now i have all ram slots working |1|1|1|1| all four slots now worked. Reset all Bios just to make sure tho. Don't want you to hear a POP. on anything.

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.300V | P-Core 5.6GHZ | E-Core 3.9GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

5 hours ago, SpaceGhostC2C said:

Is it a PGA (pins on the CPU) or an LGA (pins on the socket) system?

its lga and im sure its the cpu it happened to me before where i bought a used cpu that had dents causing some ram slots to not detect ram and its always the same ram slots 

5 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Try cleaning the CPU pads with 99% isopropyl alcohol and wiping with a lint free cloth.

i cleaned it with iso 99% but im sure its the dents on the cpu corners causing it to do that as it happened to me before where i bought a cpu with dents and same thing happened, same ram slots not detecting ram and thats on a new motherboard