Windows 11 Allocating Half of my RAM to “Hardware Reserved”

About a month ago, I put 2 sticks of Corsair Vengence Pro RAM (2x16Gb 3200Mhz) in my computer. When I look at Task Manager, to see how much RAM is now in my computer, I see that half of my RAM is hardware reserved. It wasn’t like that before. I download the Corsair iCue software, update my GPU drivers (just in case), updated Windows, and still half of it was hardware reserved. So then I thought maybe the Corsair kit was bad so naturally, I took out the RAM and used my old sticks and same thing… Half of my RAM was hardware reserved. I’ve looked through the BiOS already for some weird setting but couldn’t find anything. I have a Gigabyte B450M-DS3H Mobo, Ryzen 5 2600X, and an ASUS 1660 Ti Phoenix. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. image.thumb.jpg.34bb51c17c84dbfd782959a1b3376b27.jpg

Have you tried to swap the sticks of RAM around on the motherboard? And double check to make sure they're in the correct slots. If you have the manual you can look in there and it will tell you which slots to use first. If those don't work try swapping them around. Last thing I can suggest would be to run a windows memory diagnostic. Hopefully one of those works for you.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core 3.7 GHz Socket AM4 105W || NZXT - Kraken X62 Liquid CPU Cooler || MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI AM4 AMD X570 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard || CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 (PC4 28800) || SAMSUNG 980 PRO M.2 2280 1TB PCI-Express Gen 4.0 x4 || SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS M.2 2280 500GB PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 || Seagate - Barracuda 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive || MSI RTX 3080 GAMING Z TRIO 10G LHR || Fractal Design Meshify 2 Black ATX Flexible Dark Tinted Tempered Glass Window || Seasonic FOCUS GX-850, 850W 80+ Gold, Full-Modular || Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit || Logitech - G502 Proteus Core Wireless Optical Mouse || Input Club K-Type w/ Ajazz Kiwi Switches