Ideas on best way to have a 90degree cablemod adapter (tubes currently in the way)

Hey i have been having irritating black screens where i have no idea what the cause is, I've been through countless of testing to never really finding an solution to the issue. 

Some things I've been testing:

3x repaste of gpu (also gets me 3 gpu reseats in pcie slot)

new windows install

latest bios and full bios stock settings

disable/enable iGPU

No OC or TDP+ in gpu tweak

new PSU 1500w 

My current verdict as of now from what I've also read on reddit for the 4090 with the cable mod cable is that it might be the power cable. I do have the O11 XL dynamic case and sadly the cable is being pressed against the window a little bit and creating a sharper than recommended bend of 35mm from the connector. it currently bending around 20-25mm instead and the metal shroud on the connector have been leaving a bit of a mark on the cable since the bend is being bent into the shroud.  I thought it was all fine since i have checked multiple times if there was any sign of melting so it was all good on that front but there might be a internal damage of the sense cables inside it somewhere. But im still unsure since i've been trying to wiggle the cable like crazy when it was drawing 540W to see if i could get it to crash but no luck...

I'm a bit lazy so i haven't tested the original adapter that came in the gpu box yet but i will before i get a new cable at least. 

As of now bent the cable out more so that the bend starts more around 40mm, i'll see if that helps otherwise i will have to test the nvidia adapter later on.

But to the main point of this post is how i can make the bottom tube go the best way to make room for the cable if i were to use the 90 degree cablemod adapter. since it will hit the bottom tube as it is now.

I was thinking of just adding a 90 degree fittings and some normal fitting to make it fall further down 

this is kinda how it looks in mine but i have normal hardline tubes

image.thumb.png.dab51913b7e05d1caba12ecc124cc363.png

I was thinking of something like this, i could save some money and maybe do 2 bends and skip the 2 fitting at the bottom. 

image.thumb.png.902db38bbb296bf4f9cbfc501b665150.png

or maybe this then i dont even need to buy anything other than just the tubes

HU9kotA.png

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®

looks like a 90 degree cable would just go over the tubes the tube is flush with the gpu and cable comes out...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

3 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

looks like a 90 degree cable would just go over the tubes the tube is flush with the gpu and cable comes out...

maybe, im gonna test that out before i do anything at least

AMD Ryzen 7950X3D [x2 360 Rad EKWB] | Asus Extreme x670E | RTX TUF 4090 OC@3GHz [EKWB Block] | Corsair HX1500i | G.Skill Neo CL30 6000MHz (2x32GB) | MP700 2TB Gen5 + 980/950 Pro 1TB M.2 | x6 85PRO 512GB | NAS 4x 18TB Seagate Exo Raid 10+Backblaze | Lian-Li o11D XL | Main Screen: Samsung OLED G9 | AUX: LG IPS7 27" (x2) LG CX 55" G-Sync | Copyright©1996-2024 Teletha All rights reserved. ®

@Teletha - EK officially doesn't recommend using the CableMod 90° or 180° angled adapters with their 40-series blocks EK-QUANTUM VECTOR² WATER BLOCKS COMPATIBLE WITH CABLEMOD 12VHPWR CABLES...

Through careful engineering, EK ensured ample space around connectors so these water blocks can perfectly accommodate CableMod’s new 12VHPWR cables and cable extensions. Sadly, due to the GPU power connector being placed deeper inside the Vector² water blocks, they are NOT compatible with CableMod‘s angled adapters.

I have my 4090 vertically mounted (in a Lian Li PC-O11 XL) and was attempting to use a 180° CableMod angled adapter which ended up interfering with my Corsair Dominator RAM (I did get it fully seated into the card BTW) and I had to remove the backplate to get to the clip to remove the CableMod adapter.

3 hours ago, Blai5e said:

@Teletha - EK officially doesn't recommend using the CableMod 90° or 180° angled adapters with their 40-series blocks EK-QUANTUM VECTOR² WATER BLOCKS COMPATIBLE WITH CABLEMOD 12VHPWR CABLES...

I have my 4090 vertically mounted (in a Lian Li PC-O11 XL) and was attempting to use a 180° CableMod angled adapter which ended up interfering with my Corsair Dominator RAM (I did get it fully seated into the card BTW) and I had to remove the backplate to get to the clip to remove the CableMod adapter.

it should if its the strix and tuf cards

EK® Quantum Vector2 RTX 4090 FE (without active backplate) (backplate side)
EK® Quantum Vector2 Strix/TUF RTX 4090 (cooler side)

@Teletha - mine is a TUF 4090 OC. Yes, I could fully seat the CableMod adapter but the clip to release it is blocked by the adapter itself. If you're fine with having to remove the backplate if you ever need to access the adapter's clip (like I had to) then technically, it'll work.

1 hour ago, Blai5e said:

@Teletha - mine is a TUF 4090 OC. Yes, I could fully seat the CableMod adapter but the clip to release it is blocked by the adapter itself. If you're fine with having to remove the backplate if you ever need to access the adapter's clip (like I had to) then technically, it'll work.

Seems fine, If I ever need to remove the adapter I most likely will remove the block anyway 

18 hours ago, Blai5e said:

oh i forgot to ask how is the cable going out? is the tubes in the way? 

@Teletha - I assume the last post was directed at me (if not, sorry). I have my GPU vertically mounted and the CableMod 12VHPWR to 4 x PCIE (Corsair TYPE 4) cable comes up the backplate side of the card so no issues with tube runs. Conveniently, the 12VHPWR cable sits neatly between the 2 sticks of RAM and allows for the 35mm minimum before the bend with ease.