What power supply I need???

Arthur52

Guys,do you know any service or program that fouls help me to choose right Power supply?How much W do I need?

pcpartpicker tells you an estimated amount or you could use

http://www.coolermaster.outervision.com/

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

@Arthur52

Try this:

Coolermaster Calculator

The Asus Calculator is more in depth. If you overclock or use more than one GPU in SLI/Crossfire.

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

Putting everything into pcpartpicker will give you an idea. If you post your specs, we can just tell you

It would help a lot more if we knew your specs vs recommending online PSU calculators. For single GPU set ups, even if it's a high end single gpu, a high quality 500w psu is sufficient most of the time.

Guys,do you know any service or program that fouls help me to choose right Power supply?How much W do I need?

give us your specs and we'll help you

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb