? About hooking up RGB in MSI MPG Gungnir 120R case

Owsleygarcia95

Screenshot_20230816_094143_Drive.thumb.jpg.cae0c508d650c114b5682d1a687b2940.jpgScreenshot_20230816_092700_Drive.thumb.jpg.81bdc18669c439772bf0821c1dec9b2f.jpg

So i am building my first PC in almost 20 years. Parts are all getting here in the next 2-3 days(hopefully). Am trying to research every detail of build before the parts get here so I don't to research anything during the actual build. RGB was the lowest priority and it didn't even cross my mind until this morning. Cheapest case I could find with a USB 3.2 gen 2 2x2 port on it comes with 4 rgb fans and a 6 fan controller. I think I have figured it out for the most part but I want to make sure. The images I have posted are my motherboard headers and the only rgb instructions for the case, both directly from the manufacturer pdf manuals. 

Motherboard is Asrock B650E PG Riptide.

Case is MSI MPG Gungnir 120R.

Ok so my guess from looking at all of this is that the 4 extra cables coming off of each fan that are labeled SYS_FAN hook up to the motherboard where  I have highlighted in photo "4x chassis/water pump fan connectors..."

The one I'm questioning the most is on the MSI diagram on the bottom right of the controller where it says "connect to MSI motherboard JRAINBOW connector". I'm assuming that has a place to connect on most motherboards from different manufacturers. My best guess is that it goes to either the "1x RGB LED header" or one of the "3x addressable LED headers". I would assume it's the former but I really don't know. 

Also will this be strictly controller by the LED switch on my case that hooks up to the RGB controller? Or will there be software to control it as well? 

Thanks to anyone that takes the time to look at this. 

some case my have a built in controller and use a button on the case some dont and just have the hub witch hooked to the mb then you use the crap mb software to control it... and pray

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links