The HTC One Mini 2, smaller form but still more than a mouthful

MooseParade

I would try to get a good deal on the Moto X instead. The ONE Mini 2 doesn't even have a metal body. Look closely and you'll see that it's a platic body with a few metal bits stuck onto it.

The sides (and the front?) are made out of plastic, but the back is made out of three separate aluminum pieces held together by a plastic frame. Not counting the front, the phone is 50% aluminum (so if you count the front it's like 33% aluminum) which is probably alright for the people who just love aluminum and praises it as if it's made out of diamonds.

This would have been a perfect phone for me if it had specs that matched the full sized HTC One M8. This one is a laughing stock compared to other phones.

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

IMO just buy a used m7...better screen...better soc...the list goes on

For some strange reason (I suspect Samsung creating the stupid trend with the Galaxy Mini series but don't quote me on it) the mobile industry has decided that a "mini" version it's also a lower cost, mid range device. It can be frustrating that there's no really good way to get a flagship android device on a 4.x inch screen.

check out the Z1 Compact, Snapdragon 800, not underclocked, 4g, 720p 4.3inch waterproof phone. its the best phone under 5 inches out. 

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."