Link account

Bobby529

I think they should link all the accounts together like one account which does float plain, ltt store and forums. Instead of needing three different accounts. 

Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! 

ALWAYS HAPPPY TO HELP NO CHALLENGE IS TO HARD FOR ME

Sorry I make lots of typos

While possible, it’s somewhat difficult to actually execute. Especially now since people probably already have more then 1 account for LTT stuff, they’d probably have to do some kind of migration program which is hell for the backend infrastructure.

And while it would be super convenient, it’s not a necessity.

Just my thoughts, maybe someone from the LTT team could have a better answer for you!

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 🤠

31 minutes ago, Catzzye said:

While possible, it’s somewhat difficult to actually execute. Especially now since people probably already have more then 1 account for LTT stuff, they’d probably have to do some kind of migration program which is hell for the backend infrastructure.

And while it would be super convenient, it’s not a necessity.

Just my thoughts, maybe someone from the LTT team could have a better answer for you!

I see that but would be a ltt easieras i have three accounts. BTW you do make a good point, but it would be nice if my one account could cover everything

Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! 

@CatzzyeHow do you get that tag at the bottom

>> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Always happy to help!! 🤠

Also can I steel this line >> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

11 minutes ago, Bobby529 said:

@CatzzyeHow do you get that tag at the bottom

Always happy to help!! 🤠

Also can I steel this line >> Please consider tagging me (with a @) or quoting my reply so I can more easily get back at you! <<

Thats signature, in your account settings.

Forums, Discord and Floatplane are already linked. Store isn't, and thats probably because Shopify doesn't have proper API for it. Plus store accounts are the newest of the bunch, not been there for that long.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv