Mechanical Keyboard with Blue Clicky Switches: How to Restore Clickiness and Smoothness?

So I have a mechanical keyboard with blue clicky switches and lately there are nor so clicky I feel like it's getting mushy tge sound is less and at times it requires a tad bit more force to push down on and was wondering what I can do about this?

It's a whirlwind fx atom 60 btw

Maybe a long shot but I'd first pull all of the keycaps and give the keyboard a proper and deep clean with compressed air, dusters and finally a lightly damp cloth. It may be that some crud has gotten stuck in some funny places. Usually keyboard switches are meant to last for millions of actuations. All else fails you could try to replace the switches.

From the online materials available the switches appears to be a soldered on. It may be a tonne of work but you could disassemble the keyboard down the the PCB, plate, etc. and from there manually desolder the problematic switches. At that point you could consider disassembling the switches or just replacing them and soldering the replacement switches in. From what I could gather on the web it looks to be using Gateron switches.

I suck a typing, preparw for typos.

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x MOBO: MSI X570-A Pro RAM: 32 GB Corsair DDR4

GPUS: Gigabyte GTX 1660ti OC 6G  CASE: Corsair Carbide 100R STORAGE: Samsung Evo 960 500GB, Crucial P1 M.2 NVME 1TB   PSU: Corsair CX550M CPU COOLER: Corsair H100x

LAPTOP

Apple Macbook Pro 13 M1 Pro

4 hours ago, another random person said:

From the online materials available the switches appears to be a soldered on. It may be a tonne of work but you could disassemble the keyboard down the the PCB, plate, etc. and from there manually desolder the problematic switches. At that point you could consider disassembling the switches or just replacing them and soldering the replacement switches in. From what I could gather on the web it looks to be using Gateron switches.

If its on the stabilized keys it could be a stabilizer issue. Classic on these cheap keyboards. 

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.