Building a PC and looking for advice/help

Budget (including currency): Euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Rocket League, Football Manager 2023, Python coding, general computing, College work (Course - Data Science)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

What I am looking at the moment:

CPU: Intel Core i5-10500 (€65 - from local store CEX who buy, sell, and trades tech)

RAM: 32GB Team Group T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 3600MHz CL18 Dual Channel Kit (2x 16GB) (€67.70) - (Memory C)

Motherboard: ASUS PRIME H510M-A (€89.95) - Paradigit

CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB White CPU Air Cooler (Amazon - €39.39)

Power Supply: I don't know, if one is needed, something on Amazon for less than €100 would be great.

What I have already:

SSD: samsung 970 evo plus - 1 TB

HDD: 512 Hard Drive

GPU: RX 570 4GB

Power Supply: CX 450M

Case: Thermaltake (Unsure of the model - got it free off Facebook Marketplace)

I am looking to upgrade my PC to Windows 11 and this is the first time I am properly building a pc from scratch which I have wanted to do for a while. My previous PC has an i7 3770, 24GB Ram, RX 570, CX 450M, SATA SSD, and a hard drive. I am looking for advice that I may not have thought of with this build and alternative options that are a better alternative than what I've picked out. In terms of budget, I'm in the bang-for-the-buck category, but if something is significantly better for a bit more, I can consider it.

Thank you in advance for the help.

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-27 at 21.45.03.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-27 at 21.45.041.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-27 at 21.45.04.jpg

22 minutes ago, hunter1234 said:

Budget (including currency): Euro

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Rocket League, Football Manager 2023, Python coding, general computing, College work (Course - Data Science)

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

What I am looking at the moment:

CPU: Intel Core i5-10500 (€65 - from local store CEX who buy, sell, and trades tech)

RAM: 32GB Team Group T-Force Vulcan Z DDR4 3600MHz CL18 Dual Channel Kit (2x 16GB) (€67.70) - (Memory C)

CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB White CPU Air Cooler (Amazon - €39.39)

Power Supply: I don't know, if one is needed, something on Amazon for less than €100 would be great.

What I have already:

SSD: samsung 970 evo plus - 1 TB

HDD: 512 Hard Drive

GPU: RX 570 4GB

Case: Thermaltake (Unsure of the model - got it free off Facebook Marketplace)

I am looking to upgrade my PC to Windows 11 and this is the first time I am properly building a pc from scratch which I have wanted to do for a while. My previous PC has an i7 3770, 24GB Ram, RX 570, CX 450M, SATA SSD, and a hard drive. I am looking for advice that I may not have thought of with this build and alternative options that are a better alternative than what I've picked out. In terms of budget, I'm in the bang-for-the-buck category, but if something is significantly better for a bit more, I can consider it.

Thank you in advance for the help.

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-27 at 21.45.03.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-27 at 21.45.041.jpg

WhatsApp Image 2023-07-27 at 21.45.04.jpg

Get a better and higher rated PSU. I know the case, I believe the HDD case is riveted in, maybe I'm wrong, if so remove it. If you can't get a different case, the stock airflow was really bad for the GPU.

51 minutes ago, hunter1234 said:

Since you are sticking with the 570 there is no need to do a psu swap and you are simply wasting your money for nothing, swap when you get a much more power hungry gpu (>200w)

51 minutes ago, hunter1234 said:

Id reccomend buying a used 5600(x) alongside a used b3/450, uk has some pretty good deals for those on fb marketplace so i dont expect irelend to differ much, and the 5600(x) will outperform a 10500 especially when oced to allcore 4.7/4.8ghz, doesnt seem like these chips go past 100w stock and i doubt theyll hit 130w with an allcore oc