How Long From "On Its Way" Email To Tracking Appearing?

It's my 1st LTT order so trying to gauge whether this is normal or something might be wrong.  I got the "on its way email" June 22nd.

On the Wizmo link the last tracking event is on June 22nd saying Shipment Data Received in Vancouver.  When I lookup the tracking number via UPS it says "The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible" with no tracking history of the package.  It's still at "label created".  According to the email sent out letting customers know about delays from Lime Day it was to be shipped on June 22nd which is when I indeed got the email saying it was but can't find any tracking to show it's actually moving or been shipped.

From LTTStore:

While your order will leave our facility within 24 hours, it may take up to 72 hours for the next tracking event to appear. 

If you have not received a shipping confirmation and the order was placed more than 72 hours ago, double check that you have not ordered a backordered product such as a limited-edition T-shirt. Backordered products are noted as such in their description. If your order does contain backordered item(s), please review their description to learn when your order will be fulfilled. Unless otherwise noted, your order will be held in its entirety until all backordered product(s) are ready to ship.

If your order hasn’t shipped within 72 hours and does not contain backordered products, contact support and we will be happy to look into it for you.

So it depends what you ordered. If it is something limited edition or on back-order it could take some time, otherwise contact support.

I will complain about high prices in Norway given the oportunity.

Primary Desktop PC:

Spoiler

Hardware specifications:

CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z170 S CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x52 RAM: Crucial 16GB DDR4-2666 GPU: ASUS RX 5700XT ROG Strix SSD: Kingston Savage 240GB HDD: Seagate 3TB 7200RPM PSU: Corsair RMx 750W Case: NZXT H440

I/O:

Monitor: ASUS 27' 1440p 165Hz | AOC 24' 1080p 60hz Keyboard: Ducky ONE 2 SF (Cherry MX Brown) Mouse: Razer Viper Ultimate Headset: Sennheiser HD 6XX AMP/DAC: Drop O2 + SDAC DAC/AMP

(PC Part Picker Link)

Primary Laptop:

Spoiler

Dell XPS 15 9500:

CPU: i7-10750H RAM: 32GB DDR4-2933 GPU: GTX 1650 Ti SSD: 1TB NVME Display: 15.6' 1920x1200

I submitted a support request a little while ago.  It's 2 days past the 72 hours they say to wait for tracking to appear and nothing showed on back-order when I ordered which is what made me wonder if there's an issue or if this is common for those in the US that place orders through them.

Creator Warehouse is woefully understaffed when Linus announces a 'free shipping' promo on WAN show and they had to deal with 18,000 orders in just 3-4 days. So it takes time to process them all. I too have put in an order on the 15th (order # range 6655XX), got the email on the 22nd it was ready (which it wasn't) but it showed up only on the 26th as actually having been received by the shipper (DHL in my case). Took almost another day to transfer through the terminal so it's actually en route now. Just hope said shipper expedites my package as I hadn't budgeted for this much delay and my holidays are over PDQ (8-8, if you want to know 😛 You didn't, but now you do anyway 😏 ). We'll see.

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

Yeah, I get that they were slammed due to the WAN show that night which is why I waited so long to post.  The email they sent everyone about the delay said wait 72 days for shipping information to update from what I recall.  It's now been 7 days since the 22nd and there's been zero activity at their link or via UPS.

UPS:

UPS.png

Wizmo:

UPS2.png

• 2 weeks later...

FYI: my order arrived today (Aug.10). Almost 4 weeks, even Aliexpress is quicker 😛

(for the haters: that was in jest, I d@mn well know the hard-working Creator Warehouse staff are going beyond expectations fulfilling orders after a (major) WAN show announcement. Getalife OK? 🕳️ )

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)