HELP Samsung galaxy buds pro don't want to charge.

Hello Ltt community I have a problem with my samsung galaxy buds pro charging. So I had this buds for over 2 years and they have been really good to me and served me well. But recenetly in last 3 days they don't charge. Case charges normaly and has green light when its open and closed but when I put buds in, they aren't charging and the inner light that indicates that they charge is not on when I put them in. So I am guessing that meaby some sort of issue is in conection betwen buds and case? I saw some people on the net using WD40 to lube small golden pads that go down when you put them in. Sadly now I am curently on vecation and I can't really do anything about this in a large matter. Did any one of you guys have this problem? How do I fix this? Please let me know, so that after I get back from my vecation I can try to fix them. I will be really sad if they basicly die now after 2 years, they still had a good batery and everything. I know that I can use them for at least 2 more years if I can fix this. 

Cleaning contacts would be the first step in my opinion.
You could try cleaning them with a brush but be careful of the amount of liquid and materials you use so you don't damage them.

I had a similar issue with my Samsung galaxy fit e, try isopropyl alcohol with a cotton swab on the small metal pins if you can, also try to press them into place or move them a bit

32 minutes ago, fpo said:

Cleaning contacts would be the first step in my opinion.
You could try cleaning them with a brush but be careful of the amount of liquid and materials you use so you don't damage them.

Yup I will try this for sure one I get home I don't have any IPA right now

7 minutes ago, VirusDumb said:

I had a similar issue with my Samsung galaxy fit e, try isopropyl alcohol with a cotton swab on the small metal pins if you can, also try to press them into place or move them a bit

Will try this for sure. I tred moving buds in case like wiggling them around but yea nothing happened. If IPA dosen't fix this ether me or one good repair shop that I know whill try to fix them. I am alredy now prepared for the worst( buying new ones). I think if worst comes I will just get buds2 pro or somthing like that.