Ryzen 7 5800X overheated

I have asus prime a320m-k motherboard and ryzen 7 5800x processor with RTX 3050 . When I play games like call of duty modern warfare, the temperature of cpu goes to 87 celcius at 80 perrcent utilization and some times windows blue screen appear saying that window run into a problem, while in normal usage like programming, it is around 60 celcius. I have cyclone  tac-120 cpu cooler. So this temperature is normal or I need to change the cooler. My room temperature is 32 celcius.

Why are you running a 5800x on an a320 motherboard? Anyways, 87 degrees at gaming + 80 utilization (80 with only gaming or background stuff also? if only gaming, then isn't 80% too high?) is not too bad. You can definitely do better at the cooling with a better cooler, but those temps aren't too alarming. Also, what error code you get at the blue screen? 

Microsoft owns my soul.

Also, Dell is evil, but HP kinda nice.

10 minutes ago, Hensen Juang said:

is not too bad

would you like to explain what would be bad? 95c and immediate thermal runaway shutdown? Those temperatures are bad.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

5 minutes ago, Levent said:

would you like to explain what would be bad? 95c and immediate thermal runaway shutdown? Those temperatures are bad.

Sorry I am a laptop guy. 100 degrees is only a bit unusual for us.

Microsoft owns my soul.

But when I look up your cooler, it doesn't look too low profile. It theoretically should cool the 5800X. See if your cooler sits properly and that the thermal paste is applied properly. Or maybe, you cooler might need an upgrade.

Microsoft owns my soul.

46 minutes ago, DrStone said:

My room temperature is 32 celcius.

That's part of the problem, cooler testing is done at 21C so if your room is abnormally hot then you're going to run into problems.

It could also be that motherboard is too low-end and can't support enough power to that CPU particularly given your room temperature, causing the VRMs to overheat.  I see that model doesn't even have a VRM heatsink, that's not a good sign.

I'd be looking in hwinfo64 to see if its shows VRM temperatures as they might be the bigger problem.  Although I would expect it to power off rather than crash, its hard to say with lower end boards.

It seems crazy to me that ASUS included high-end CPU support on that board, I doubt it runs them at full potential.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

48 minutes ago, Alex Atkin UK said:

That's part of the problem, cooler testing is done at 21C so if your room is abnormally hot then you're going to run into problems.

It could also be that motherboard is too low-end and can't support enough power to that CPU particularly given your room temperature, causing the VRMs to overheat.  I see that model doesn't even have a VRM heatsink, that's not a good sign.

I'd be looking in hwinfo64 to see if its shows VRM temperatures as they might be the bigger problem.  Although I would expect it to power off rather than crash, its hard to say with lower end boards.

Sorry its 27 celsius room temperature  and casing is 1st player f9

9 hours ago, DrStone said:

Sorry its 27 celsius room temperature  and casing is 1st player f9

Still kinda toasty, when air cooling a modern CPU can be a struggle to get under 85C in a 21C room if your case isn't absolutely perfect for airflow.

It shouldn't really be 60C on the desktop unless your fan profile is set to quiet or you have bad airflow.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7