Need help choosing a new GPU

Hello guys!

I wanna change my actual GPU (rx 590 fatboy) but I'm kinda confused.
My mind is telling me to buy a rx 6700 xt going around for 339€, but my friend is telling me since I have a atx case with not the best air flow ( I have 5 stock fans) he said i sould go for a nvidea since they run colder compared to AMD. He recommended me to buy the 4060 (palit) that goes for 339€ as well.
I'm kinda undecided because I think it's not the best bang for the buck going for the 4060, even going to the 4060 ti (palit) is 449€ and both of them have 8g vram compared to the rx 6700xt.
Btw, i can't use a graphics card that has 3 fans since it won't fit due to the fans in the case.

ATM, I'm using 2 1080p monitors but I'm planning to change my main one to a 2k being the one that I mean to game.
I don't know if it helps but my setup is:
I5-11400F
16 GB of ram (that I will also update to 32)
1 SSD / 2 HDD
Motherboard PRIME H510M-K

Case 1Life Ray 

Thanks for the help, and sorry for my bad english!
Best regards ! =D

I ran a RX 5700 XT THICC III Ultra in a similar case with a set of 5 antec fans with no problem. The 6700XT has 5W higher TDP and your CPU has a low power consumption so you should be fine. If the price to performance is better and you prefer it then get the 6700XT

If your current case can handle the heat output of the RX 590, then it should be fine with the RX 6700XT - it isn't that much worse.

The RX 6700XT is probably the best value mid-range GPU currently available. As you mentioned, it has 12GB of VRAM compared to the 8GB offered by the 4060, and it's also faster - sometimes even faster for raytracing.

An Nvidia 4060 or 4060 Ti will put out less heat, because they use less power, but unless you really care about reducing power consumption or running your fans at low speeds to be quieter, then choosing Nvidia seems like a mistake right now. It just gives you worse performance and less VRAM for more money.

U should go with the rx 6700xt definitely 

The rtx 4060  is not a good value for money now and the saying that amd runs hotter than Nvidia is old and not true nowdays

Thanks a lot guys!
And what version do you guys recommend? The one I said is the Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6700 XT or should i give a bit more and buy the Powercolor Fighter Radeon ?

42 minutes ago, MisterWeb said:

Thanks a lot guys!
And what version do you guys recommend? The one I said is the Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 6700 XT or should i give a bit more and buy the Powercolor Fighter Radeon ?

Sapphire are expert at making AMD cards. They ONLY makes AMD cards, no Nvidia cards at all. And they used to be the AMD reference design makers.

52 minutes ago, MisterWeb said:

Thanks a lot guys!

Either should be fine. Both cards look comparable spec wise (2 fan cooler design, same boost clocks, etc.) so see who has the better warranty I'd wager.

Zen 3 Daily Rig (2022 - Present): AMD Ryzen 9 5900X + Optimus Foundations AM4 | Nvidia RTX 3080 Ti FE + Alphacool Eisblock 3080 FE | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB DDR4-3600 (@3733 c14) | ASUS Crosshair VIII Dark Hero | 2x Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB | Crucial MX500 1TB | Corsair RM1000x | Lian Li O11 Dynamic | LG 48" C1 | EK Quantum Kinetic TBE 200 w/ D5 | HWLabs GTX360 and GTS360 | Bitspower True Brass 14mm | Corsair 14mm White PMMA | ModMyMods Mod Water Clear | 9x BeQuiet Silent Wings 3 120mm PWM High Speed | Aquacomputer Highflow NEXT | Aquacomputer Octo

Test Bench: 

CPUs: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400, Core i5-2400, Core i7-4790K, Core i9-10900K, Core i3-13100, Core i9-13900KS

Motherboards: ASUS Z97-Deluxe, EVGA Z490 Dark, EVGA Z790 Dark Kingpin

GPUs: GTX 275 (RIP), 2x GTX 560, GTX 570, 2x GTX 650 Ti Boost, GTX 980, Titan X (Maxwell), x2 HD 6850

Bench: Cooler Master Masterframe 700 (bench mode)

Cooling: Heatkiller IV Pro Pure Copper | Koolance GPU-210 | HWLabs L-Series 360 | XSPC EX360 | Aquacomputer D5 | Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 250 | Monsoon Free Center Compressions | Mayhems UltraClear | 9x Arctic P12 120mm PWM PST

1 hour ago, Markuzez said:

So it's PowerColor, they ONLY make AMD cards.

Their Red Devil series are one of the best you can buy. 

But in this case, depends on which model he is looking for.

Yeah really it's up to the visual taste and price, the performance won't really have a meaningful difference.