Swapping prebuilt motherboard

I have a hp pavilion prebuilt and was looking to change the case but figured out my motherboard isn't any ATX or ITX format. Would like to know if i can just swap my motherboard and case or would i have to build a new system.

Specs:

Processor: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11400 @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz

Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1650 SUPER

RAM: 2x8 gbs

Motherboard: HP 8860 A (SMVB)

Thats  pretty non standard board. Your not replacing that board with another one. Basically you need a new case if you want a new board.

Processor, storage, and ram should be no problem. Graphics is probably standard and also not a problem.

Cooling fan is probably standard, but you might want to upgrade anyway, they aren't very expensive.

Power supply is probably non standard and would need replacing.

2 minutes ago, Uzetaab said:

Processor, storage, and ram should be no problem. Graphics is probably standard and also not a problem.

Cooling fan is probably standard, but you might want to upgrade anyway, they aren't very expensive.

Power supply is probably non standard and would need replacing.

So i could find a motherboard compatible with my specs but will have to buy a new power supply? Any recommendations on motherboards or power supplys

8 minutes ago, L__ said:

So i could find a motherboard compatible with my specs but will have to buy a new power supply? Any recommendations on motherboards or power supplys

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/?compatible_with=92VmP6

pick a motherboard, add in your other parts (or similar ones if you cannot find exact units). It will list compatible power supplies, but add about 100 watts to what it says you need. If your power supply gets overloaded, at best it will crash and reboot, so you need extra power for stability.

3 minutes ago, Uzetaab said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/motherboard/?compatible_with=92VmP6

pick a motherboard, add in your other parts (or similar ones if you cannot find exact units). It will list compatible power supplies, but add about 100 watts to what it says you need. If your power supply gets overloaded, at best it will crash and reboot, so you need extra power for stability.

Thanks man