Suitable Ddr5 Ram soeed for I5 13600k

hi guys i would like to know what is the max Ram speed for this particular cpu ty im talking about ddr5.

ty for your answer

This depends a lot on the motherboard that you're trying to run and the silicon lottery. The max memory speed (assuming you put effort into tuning it) can range from anywhere from 6800 to 8600 depending on board and silicon lottery. If you don't want to put any effort in, I wouldn't trust anything above 6400 to just work regardless of board, especially since those 6400 rated kits (assuming they were made in the past 6 months) should be able to manually overclock to DDR5 8400 pretty reliably if the board and CPU can support it, so if you'll likely have to put effort in anyway you might as well save a bit of money. 

9 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

This depends a lot on the motherboard that you're trying to run and the silicon lottery. The max memory speed (assuming you put effort into tuning it) can range from anywhere from 6800 to 8600 depending on board and silicon lottery. If you don't want to put any effort in, I wouldn't trust anything above 6400 to just work regardless of board, especially since those 6400 rated kits (assuming they were made in the past 6 months) should be able to manually overclock to DDR5 8400 pretty reliably if the board and CPU can support it, so if you'll likely have to put effort in anyway you might as well save a bit of money. 

hi ty for the answer and the effort u put in to it.

i want to pair it with asus tuf b760m plus wifi. i have limited budget so in this case how much speed can i get? according to what said 6000mhz its the sweet spot?

ty

Just now, hananel dahan said:

i have limited budget so in this case how much speed can i get? according to what said 6000mhz its the sweet spot?

6000 isn't bad, just try to get a CL30/32 kit instead of the CL36 kits. They're usually the same price and performance will be about the same, but if you ever want to tune your RAM in the future the 6000 CL30/32 kit will scale farther. 

54 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

6000 isn't bad, just try to get a CL30/32 kit instead of the CL36 kits. They're usually the same price and performance will be about the same, but if you ever want to tune your RAM in the future the 6000 CL30/32 kit will scale farther. 

ty I'll look for these kit. and the motherboard is support this speed with this specific cpu?

1 minute ago, hananel dahan said:

ty I'll look for these kit. and the motherboard is support this speed with this specific cpu?

Yeah, every motherboard excluding H610/H710 will support DDR5 6000 with ease on Raptor Lake.