LTT TV - 24/7 Tech Tips

CPotter
On 7/18/2023 at 5:37 AM, IFD Productions said:

can't you set up a script where you setup a folder of all your public videos and have it play random ones?

I do like the idea, but yeah I agree having it on LMG clips would make much more sense. And they need to add a more clear indicator of it not actually being live because I see a lot of people confused in the live chat and that's likely why it has like a 90% like rating, which is lower than usual for them.

Turn it off please, it's very inconvenient when trying to access the channel itself, searching for new/old videos

I would like to get to the channel content directly, w/o having the stream get shoved into my face every time

Also, why was it necessary in the first place? 

This right here is the reason I unsubscribed on YouTube If you want to do this do it on new channel. If it came to floatplane would get rid of membership. I would love to know who's idea it was and kick them in the balls. Not really but is the only thing that has truly frustrated me on YouTube in years even more then the scammers.

I don't know if it would make sense necessarily, but I think it might be cool if you continue doing the occasional floatplane exclusive one-day showcase, if you put that in LTT TV. And as a side note, personally I would be interested in you guys selling ad spots and record more of the current ones style for other brands like that. dbrand in particular comes to mind...

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2023 at 5:02 AM, lobbo232 said:

@ClulessNoob I completely agree with you. It's annoying and shouldn't be on their main channel.
Either get rid of it (it's a waste of resources IMO), stick it on a new LMGTV channel, or stick it on LMG Clips.

as others have said, I made a forum account specifically for this issue; it's really annoying, and I agree these are the best solutions

2 hours ago, Pzych said:

as others have said, I made a forum account specifically for this issue; it's really annoying, and I agree these are the best solutions

Very much agree, should be on LMG Clips or it's own channel 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

the stream has been frozen for 2 hours

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I fell asleep, woke up to Emily and Linus overclocking with the blowymatron, awful noise to come round to, might want to look at pulling that one. Otherwise unlike others on here I often have the stream on for background noise and really enjoy it, personally I'd like some older stuff too

On 9/4/2023 at 3:15 AM, TomGreene_23 said:

What software is used for playout automation for LTT TV?

I think it's some new feature on YouTube's end.

Playout software would let them do stuff like live break-ins, though!

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

38 minutes ago, F_GAHX said:

is it me or the stream is down ? 

It has stopped. No official word on why unless the trial run of it has ended

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

At almost 1700 hours, quite impressive keeping it running for that long.

I agree with others this shouldn't be on the LTT channel.

"You don't need eyes to see, you need vision"

(Faithless, 'Reverence' from the 1996 Reverence album)

Aww that's a bummer this went down. It was nice to pull up and have running in the background so I could watch it while cooking or cleaning or something. Hope it comes back eventually.