CPU fail light turns on bright red

I bought my self a new pc and build it. It starts up just fine and then i enter the bios. After a short while, this ranges from a few seconds to a minut maybe 2, the screen turns black and just wil not turn on. Turning of the pc is not posible with the button. I need to turn of the power suply. Anyone any idea how to fix this? Is this a bios thing, broken cpu or motherboard? Or any way to test what might be the problem?

13 hours ago, Sjaakie said:

specs? Update bios first of all.

• Gigabyte B650E AORUS Master
  • Rayzen 9 7900X3D
  • RADEON RX 7900XT
  • Coolermaster 850 gold v2
  • Noctua NH-U12S
  • Corsair Vengeance 3DDR5 DIMM 6000MHz 32gb
  • Samsung 980 pro m.2 2tb

And i will try the bios update, thanks!

Update: did not fix the problem. Updated to F7a

Update 2: went ahead and changed my motherboard. Newone comes tomorrow. New one wil be a x670e master. Witch sould be a bit overkill... But the rest was a bit out of stock 

Edited by Mtths

Sounds like an overheating issue. Make sure you take the plastic cover off the cpu cooler base. All Noctua ship with one. Apply enough thermal paste (small grain of rice in middle and dots toward each corner works well). Twist the hs back and forth a little as it makes contact.

If the cover is still on, you are by far not the only one to have done that, so don’t be embarrassed! 

23 hours ago, Whatisthis said:

Sounds like an overheating issue. Make sure you take the plastic cover off the cpu cooler base. All Noctua ship with one. Apply enough thermal paste (small grain of rice in middle and dots toward each corner works well). Twist the hs back and forth a little as it makes contact.

If the cover is still on, you are by far not the only one to have done that, so don’t be embarrassed! 

Yeah, that is also what i first tought but the bios never went above 30-40c° when the pc turned him self of. I have checked the thermalpast patern 2 times. But i will need to check for a platstic protaction film again. I did check but the onlything that I saw when i unboxed it for the first time was a hardcover protection. Maybe I did indeed oversee if there was any plastic left on it.

6 hours ago, Mtths said:

Yeah, that is also what i first tought but the bios never went above 30-40c° when the pc turned him self of. I have checked the thermalpast patern 2 times. But i will need to check for a platstic protaction film again. I did check but the onlything that I saw when i unboxed it for the first time was a hardcover protection. Maybe I did indeed oversee if there was any plastic left on it.

Ah, ok. That’s weird behavior.

Did the mobo switch fix the issue?

Thank you everyone for your time firstly! Also new motherboard did fix the problem!!! Took a while to get one, but it works and my pc is blazing fast!