Sudden and severe FPS drops on high-end rig fortnite

ajmen

i buy the new cpu i9 12900k and my motherboard is MSI PRO Z690-A DDR4 – Chipset Intel Z690, Socket LGA 1700, ATX and i have full problem with frame in fortnite and i cant fix i dont now who is the problem

Is it only Fortnite you are having the issues in?  If it is, it may be a settings issue in the game itself, also watch you Task manager to see if its spiking or temps are high or something.  

If no other game is the issue yon can narrow it down to something game related.  

6 hours ago, Elijah Horner said:

Is it only Fortnite you are having the issues in?  If it is

Then its the issue of engine, yeah. Fortnite is pretty RAM and GPU bound, it LOVES to chew through fast RAM especially on Zen, but i dont know whether the extent of the difference between heavily overclocked low latency RAM and stock XMP of 3200C16 is the same as Intel. And between the 3 API available of DX12, DX11, and Performance API performance can vary by A LONG SHOT. Also, fullscreen optimization is also a stinker for Fortnite so if you havent disabled it already, go for it in the compatibility menu for Fortnite's exe file.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.