PC freezes randomly while playing league and requires a restart

Hi , im getting really frustrated at the moment because while playing a league of legends ranked game, my PC randomly decides to freeze and not allow me to do anything untill i decide to turn off / restart the pc, the weird thing is that i can still hear music in the background but i am unable to move my mouse / alt tab or do anything at all? 
anyone had a similar problem and maybe a solution? i had this problem disappear for the last few weeks but now its back and it make me afraid to queue for ranked

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Doesn't look like XMP applied properly. Did you manually tune your RAM and did you mess with options like Power Down or Gear Down mode?

Specs:

• 5950X -30 all core curve, +200 Mhz offset
  • H150i 360mm AIO
  • Asus X570 Dark Hero
  • 4x8GB DDR4 3600 CL14
  • Asus Strix OC 3080 Ti
  • EVGA 1600G+
  • 13xAL120 V2 Uni fans

13 hours ago, Damocles Ti said:

Doesn't look like XMP applied properly. Did you manually tune your RAM and did you mess with options like Power Down or Gear Down mode?

i just went into BIOS and changed the RAM settings there, any tuning that i did on the PC was just me follow steps of a youtube video since i got no clue

3 hours ago, Grand Laner said:

i just went into BIOS and changed the RAM settings there, any tuning that i did on the PC was just me follow steps of a youtube video since i got no clue

I don't like how some "youtubers" dumb it down and tells everyone to do something without explanation and consideration that everyone's hardware is a little different in silicon quality. Nobody should ever just copy someone else's overclock as it's very likely not going to work. Try just using XMP/DOCP and then leave everything else BIOS default

Specs:

• 5950X -30 all core curve, +200 Mhz offset
  • H150i 360mm AIO
  • Asus X570 Dark Hero
  • 4x8GB DDR4 3600 CL14
  • Asus Strix OC 3080 Ti
  • EVGA 1600G+
  • 13xAL120 V2 Uni fans

4 hours ago, Damocles Ti said:

I don't like how some "youtubers" dumb it down and tells everyone to do something without explanation and consideration that everyone's hardware is a little different in silicon quality. Nobody should ever just copy someone else's overclock as it's very likely not going to work. Try just using XMP/DOCP and then leave everything else BIOS default

ye it was probably not the smartest decision to just copy them but i just wanted to get as much performance as i can out of my PC