SONY Alpha A350 shows that it s in focus but the photo isnt in focus

whne i pus the button it strarts focusin then says that its in focus but after taking the picture everything is blurry (does it on all my  lenses

24 minutes ago, SIMONIMO3 said:

whne i pus the button it strarts focusin then says that its in focus but after taking the picture everything is blurry (does it on all my  lenses

Share an example. Either the camera is out of alignment or its camera shake.

2 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

Share an example. Either the camera is out of alignment or its camera shake.

i just realized i used the wrong word to describe my problem ( English is not my first language)  I meant out of focus Bcs in my language the words for blurry and out of focus are the same  

1 hour ago, SIMONIMO3 said:

i just realized i used the wrong word to describe my problem ( English is not my first language)  I meant out of focus Bcs in my language the words for blurry and out of focus are the same  

A sample would still help diagnose the problem.

On 6/18/2023 at 7:43 AM, SIMONIMO3 said:

You're technically correct; an out-of-focus picture would be a blurry picture.

But, a blurry picture can be caused by numerous other factors.

As @Blue4130 asked, you should share a picture to help us diagnose the problem.

Here's a couple causes for a blurry picture;

- If it's a camera with an interchangeable lens, then make sure you've actually fully seated the lens
- Motion blur; if your subject is moving too fast for your shutter speed, then it will be blurry

- Motion blur; if your shutter speed is too slow then the camera shake from you holding the camera will cause blur

- Dirty lens

A general rule for photography for still objects would be 1/(your focal length).

For example; 50mm lens = 1/50 shutter speed or faster, 85mm lens = 1/85 shutter speed of faster

Or you should just shoot above 1/200 and faster for all general photography. In case it is not clear - the larger the bottom number - the faster the shutter speed.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

If you eliminate any motion based problems you could possibly have a misaligned auto-focus module.  Seems to be a common searched item on google.  From a quick search the A550/A700 cameras have a similar setup as your camera.  The picture shows where the adjusting screws live and the following links give an explanation of how to adjust things. 

https://www.dyxum.com/dforum/a-700-front-focus-fix_topic119448.html

https://www.dyxum.com/dforum/a700-ff-bf-adjustment_topic23101_page4.html

Xqs53hcVqxiABCWS.jpg

lOVS4OC2Wq6ama6n.jpg