WAN Show not being published in podcast apps?

BlackIcePro
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

We had a pay off (day off, but paid) yesterday. We all went to the arcade and played mini-golf.

No one got any work done except Arthur I think, who wanted to record some vlog footage, and RIley who posted Techlinked 😛

Did Colton forget to publish the WAN show for Spotify/Apple Podcasts? Just checked both, it doesn't seem to be posted to either...

It usually takes a while. I don't know why. But I've gotten used to episodes not showing up for a few days or sometimes close to a week. I'm not sure why, though.

The reason as for why was given before.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

floatplane is often the same way although we did get this one Saturday morning 🙂 

17 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

The reason as for why was given before.

I know normally it's the following Monday after the show airs, but it's Tuesday afternoon and it's normally out by now. I just want my tech news 😢

We had a pay off (day off, but paid) yesterday. We all went to the arcade and played mini-golf.

No one got any work done except Arthur I think, who wanted to record some vlog footage, and RIley who posted Techlinked 😛

14 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Sounds like fun, appreciate the reply Mr. Tips!

I'll keep an eye on my feed and try to be a little more patient for my tech news 🙂

16 minutes ago, LinusTech said:

Well clearly we now know where your priorities are.