Forcing open electric windows

IDEK

I live in a student accom, the heatwave is killing us on the top floor and need go get this window open, the electrics run into the wall and i think they might be automatic.

if anyone recognises the make/brand and can help me override and open the window would be appreciated 

EF036B2F-3D80-4AC2-BC69-3E7EAD3EA09C.jpeg

34C42DE0-43EC-477E-8591-F81D83803017.jpeg

I believe your topic falls under:

• Discussion on engaging in hacking or cracking is not allowed, including:
    • Bypassing security features, restrictions, or filters (including parental filters, school restrictions, or workplace monitoring), including on your own device.

And even if it doesn't, 
it is most likely connected to mains... do not mess with mains unless you know what you are doing.
Contact whoever is responsible for stuff like this and get them to fix it.

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

I assume someone's already asked building management about it a few hundred times?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

10 hours ago, Needfuldoer said:

I assume someone's already asked building management about it a few hundred times?

Yeah its always the way aint it

9 hours ago, Heats with Nvidia said:

This looks like an emergency smoke vent, so this will only open when there is a fire alarm.

Theyre are other skylights that have been open for days i think were meant to be able to open them

10 hours ago, ToboRobot said:

Are those levers not manual? 

No there are manual locks/handles but if you push on the window nothing happens

10 hours ago, Biohazard777 said:

I believe your topic falls under:

And even if it doesn't, 
it is most likely connected to mains... do not mess with mains unless you know what you are doing.
Contact whoever is responsible for stuff like this and get them to fix it.

Ah yes i see what you mean about the guidelines, thank you for the advice. As a reply below said there has been no response from

the people who need to fix it and at this point we want it open for our own safety cause its not possible for anyone to sleep on that floor.

==thread locked==

this violates community standards

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs