IE10 "Paste and Go" Registry hack.

Titan

Hello, I would like to add a "Paste and Go" option on IE10 with Windows 8 pro. I have found a tutorial, problem is... it's for vista and ie7.

http://www.winvistaclub.com/g30.html

If someone could help me do this because the registry on windows 7 and 8 are completely different from vista.

Thanks in advance :)

Case: Corsair 350D Windowed Motherboard: ASRock Pro4-M CPU: Intel i3-3320 Cooler: Stock(upgrade) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600MHz Red GPU: Asus GTX DCUIIOC 650 ti  PSU: Corsair CX500 SSD: Samsung 840 128Gb

Monitor: HP 2159M, Random DELL 1280x1024 Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70  Mouse: SteelSeries Black Ops 2 edition Mouse Pad: Unsure Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Blue Frost edition Labtec LT-820 Microphone: Blue Snowball: Frost

Can anybody help me? :(

Case: Corsair 350D Windowed Motherboard: ASRock Pro4-M CPU: Intel i3-3320 Cooler: Stock(upgrade) Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600MHz Red GPU: Asus GTX DCUIIOC 650 ti  PSU: Corsair CX500 SSD: Samsung 840 128Gb

Monitor: HP 2159M, Random DELL 1280x1024 Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70  Mouse: SteelSeries Black Ops 2 edition Mouse Pad: Unsure Headset: SteelSeries Siberia v2 Blue Frost edition Labtec LT-820 Microphone: Blue Snowball: Frost

oh man the best thing i can tell you is to go uninstall vista and install w7 lol anyway i don't think the programming side of the forum is relate to this. from a different point of view it might be... anyway install Google chrome you shouldn't be running IE.<br />

edit*

or firefox... i dont want to sound like a fanboy but ive always had a great user experience with those two</p>

orrr maybe i completely missed the point of the post anyway good luck

If this is a project or something i cant really help you.

But if you're just doing it for the sake of it i agree with cadel456, use a different browser.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

I am using windows 8 pro, I have tried doing it with windows 7 and the registry is completely different. I want to do the "Paste and Go" option because it is easier instead of pasting and pressing enter. It is not a project, I can assure you. The problem is. The tutorial is on vista. I would never use Vista, Cadel, that is like using IE7 LOL, and it is on IE7... So could someone help me? Maybe just post an updated tutorial on here for Win 7+ and IE9+ that would be amazing :)

you scared me there for a second i tought you were using vista .. ill do my research into this.

ok so there seems to be an add on for chrome but as far as IE goes no luck at all .. never done any web related programming

ok maybe a few sql related things but i wouldnt even include it as web related, ill keep on doing some research and see what shows up.

uhm forget the add on it comes with chrome by itself any way this is what ive been able to find 

"When you click in Metro IE10's address bar to start entering a URL, coloured tiles showing your frequently visited and pinned sites pop up above it. Once you start entering characters, popular site suggestions pop up in smaller blue tiles. One convenience that certainly warms the cockles of my heart, which Microsoft has finally included in a browser, is Paste and Go. This saves you a click every time you enter a URL from the clipboard, but unfortunately, it's only in the Metro version, not the desktop one.

source http://www.itproportal.com/2012/07/30/internet-explorer-10-analysed-and-benchmarked  "

ill keep on looking around to see if i find something.

I know there is a way.. just is no tutorial on the internet yet. Anyways, I hope it comes with IE11.

I know there is a way.. just is no tutorial on the internet yet. Anyways, I hope it comes with IE11.

Is there any particular reason you're using IE?

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

I mean IE10 and 9 aren't that bad. A lot of people put out a word that IE sucks in general. I agree everything below V9 sucks, mostly because it is all old, like IE6 came out in 2004, and 10% of the world still uses it. I like it because it's fast and is on par with chrome in most benchmarks, has html5 support and a lot more customization than chrome. Like tracking protection.