Help to find correct laptop for gaming needs

Hello,

So Im going abroad and need cheapest possible "used" market laptop for some specific games. I will be located in the Netherlands. Games in question - Path of exile (probs 90% of why I need a laptop) and everything else is not too important/ demanding. No shooters or single player games. Budget is AS LOW as possible, I found one marketplace in netherlands and there seen few laptops with gtx 1050 and similar for around 200-250 eur. but at that price range I have no idea what to even look for especially when "filters" on those websites are barely existent.

Basicaly a 4core 8thread cpu that supports windows 11

A laptop that isnt know for overheating. Be ready to break it open, replace thermal paste PROPERLY and clean the cooling deeply.

Make sure it has a ssd and 16gb of ram (can add it to most usuall)

Doesnt have a tn panel

2 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Basicaly a 4core 8thread cpu that supports windows 11

A laptop that isnt know for overheating. Be ready to break it open, replace thermal paste PROPERLY and clean the cooling deeply.

Make sure it has a ssd and 16gb of ram (can add it to most usuall)

Doesnt have a tn panel

if I knew what cpus to look for would not ask for help 🙂 I know a lot about pc, in laptop field never even had a laptop myself, neitehr know what gpus to look for, or maybe some of those vega integrated are good too.

opening and cleaning yeah not a problem.

1 minute ago, Hunlight said:

if I knew what cpus to look for would not ask for help 🙂 I know a lot about pc, in laptop field never even had a laptop myself, neitehr know what gpus to look for, or maybe some of those vega integrated are good too.

opening and cleaning yeah not a problem.

Honestly in your budget the lowest you should aim for would be a mx150. As for cpu's its basically 8th gen intel or up and 3rd gen amd or up and look at the specs for em to see if they are actual 4c/8t because there is heaps of variations

1 minute ago, jaslion said:

Honestly in your budget the lowest you should aim for would be a mx150. As for cpu's its basically 8th gen intel or up and 3rd gen amd or up and look at the specs for em to see if they are actual 4c/8t because there is heaps of variations

I checked mx250 performance and it was already on the verge of too low for a stable play for path of exile. 8/3rd intel or ryzen ye, sounds reasonable.