Weird problem with pc

Hi everyone, I'm having quite a weird problem with my PC

I have a PC with i3 9100f, gtx 1650, basic MB, and 500w PSU. I'm running a 2 monitors setup 1920x1080 and 1400x900.

2 days ago the problem started with a black screen followed by no signal message on the monitor. This happened when I was playing Darkest Dungeon 2 and the 2nd monitor was idle. The PC still running despite no video out as there was still sound. This problem persisted after restart. Until i tried connecting to my PC via remote access and see what was happening during the blackscreen through task manager. I found out that there was 0% GPU usage during the blackscreen.

I tried reseating the GPU but nothing changed. Until today I tried running single monitor and it seems to run normal. I don't know if its gonna happen again as I only tried it for a couple of hours.

If anyone experienced this kind of problem or have knowledge about it, your help will be appreciated.

Let's do some basic troubleshooting, first of all try another HDMI, DP or whatever cable you use. After that if it doesn't help, try visually inspecting everything like GPU, outputs for visual damage. Do you ahve a spare PC to throw that GPU in?

Ryzen 5 5600x | Gainward RTX 3060 Ti | 2x16GB 3200MHz | Samsung 980 1TB | 1 TB WD Blue | 120GB A400 Kingston Gigabyte M2 NVME 512GB  | BeQuite Straight Power11 80+ Gold 750W

Check Event Viewer to see what errors are logged for the system. I have a suspicion you have a display driver crash.