THANK YOU NVIDIA!! - RTX 4060 Ti Review

Plouffe
1 hour ago, bezza... said:

i swear to god if amd does not do anything about this im getting a xbox

msrp is set to be 269 usd/299 euro according to videocardz.

If i interpret the news correctly we can expect the review embargo to lift in 2.5 hours, and then we will know if they bring anything meaningfull to the table.

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)

Am I right in saying the 7600 would be the direct conpetitor to the 4060 and not ti based on naming?

37 minutes ago, DeerDK said:

msrp is set to be 269 usd/299 euro according to videocardz.

If i interpret the news correctly we can expect the review embargo to lift in 2.5 hours, and then we will know if they bring anything meaningfull to the table.

ooh exiting

17 hours ago, starsmine said:

Jesus christ its not like I posted the pricing or anything. Its not taken out of my ass, its the market price. 

They're not the manufacturer, right? The fact that you can't/don't recognize that there's markup when you're not buying direct is mind boggling to me. 

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

2 minutes ago, dizmo said:

They're not the manufacturer, right? The fact that you can't/don't recognize that there's markup when you're not buying direct is mind boggling to me. 

Yes there is a 300% mark up going from direct from micron to buying off digikey. Totally

ooh exiting

soooo, yeah. I was right about the embargo, but appearantly it's not an impressive card.

Bummer

mITX is awesome! I regret nothing (apart from when picking parts or have to do maintainance *cough*cough*)

ooh exiting

i cant wait delayign a build for this lol

4 minutes ago, DeerDK said:

soooo, yeah. I was right about the embargo, but appearantly it's not an impressive card.

Bummer

i mean i did not expect much...

21 minutes ago, bezza... said:

i mean i did not expect much...

Good point. I guess I hoped to be positively surprised, but it was just a non-xt 600 class, so even that was overly optimistic. 

Sigh. Back to fantasizing about a 4070.

1 minute ago, DeerDK said:

Good point. I guess I hoped to be positively surprised, but it was just a non-xt 600 class, so even that was overly optimistic. 

Sigh. Back to fantasizing about a 4070.

nah i just watched the ltt video and its not 2 bad

1 minute ago, bezza... said:

nah i just watched the ltt video and its not 2 bad

Okay, I started with Hardware unboxed. Steve didn't exactly tear it a new one, but wasn't impressed either. And I agree, if the price and performance is close to the 6650 xt, maybe they could just keep making them instead 😕

But yeah, Linus and team seem a bit more merciful and for a budget option I guess it's an okay new little bugger 🙂

2 minutes ago, DeerDK said:

Okay, I started with Hardware unboxed. Steve didn't exactly tear it a new one, but wasn't impressed either. And I agree, if the price and performance is close to the 6650 xt, maybe they could just keep making them instead 😕

But yeah, Linus and team seem a bit more merciful and for a budget option I guess it's an okay new little bugger 🙂

the 7600xt just has to have more then 8 gigs of vram.. please god

3 minutes ago, bezza... said:

Yeah, that could make a world of difference. Do you know if it's supposed to be a 4nm or 6nm chip in the xt? 

3 minutes ago, DeerDK said:

Yeah, that could make a world of difference. Do you know if it's supposed to be a 4nm or 6nm chip in the xt? 

no clue

9 minutes ago, bezza... said:

The 7600xt is going to be garbage too....

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface

6 minutes ago, bezza... said:

no clue

Fair 🙂

4 minutes ago, Deadpool2onBlu-Ray said:

Source or cynicism? 

42 minutes ago, Deadpool2onBlu-Ray said:

what majes you think that

9 minutes ago, bezza... said:

what majes you think that

Because the 7600 reviews are out and it's hot garbage

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface

3 hours ago, Deadpool2onBlu-Ray said:

Because the 7600 reviews are out and it's hot garbage

i mean its miles better then the 4060ti...

25 minutes ago, bezza... said:

That's not saying much lol

2 hours ago, bezza... said:

Shooting fish in a barrel gets old after awhile. 

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

This card is not garbage, that is a 30 series card. This card is just an example of Nvidia's greed and arrogance. Thankfully the customer base as a whole has finally woken up and are not having it. This is AMD and Intel's (to a lesswer extent) to make moves here by offering a compelling product at a realistic price.

See I'm a 21st century digital boy,
I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys. 

On 5/23/2023 at 3:25 PM, GOATWD said:

iim sorry nevieda just sucks now team amd !!!!!!!!!

I wish AMD would finally get their stuff together and properly support Blender, then I would move back to team red in a heartbeat. But seeing how they still suck at it (and Blender is my number 2 if not 1 use case) there's still really only nVidia for me 😞