Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 5... does it still have Xe graphics?

Title. The Intel i7-12700H this laptop comes with can be configured with Iris Xe graphics or not, according to my research online. The laptop always has a separate GPU, I'm looking at the nvidia rtx a2000 8gb option.

What I can't figure out from Lenovo's website is whether or not the CPU still has the Iris Xe graphics. It would impact my choices in configuring this new laptop knowing whether or not it has that. Does anyone know?

Thank you!

Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics only: to use the Intel® Iris® Xe brand, the system must be populated with 128-bit (dual channel) memory. Otherwise, use the Intel® UHD brand.

The quote is from the Intel arc website, the way I read this is that all 12700H have the same graphics, but laptop manufacturers are not allowed to put the Xe branding on their products if it doesn’t ship with dual channel memory 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2023 at 9:36 PM, Selle said:

The quote is from the Intel arc website, the way I read this is that all 12700H have the same graphics, but laptop manufacturers are not allowed to put the Xe branding on their products if it doesn’t ship with dual channel memory 

Interesting. Well I wonder, IF the laptop has Xe and a GPU could I somehow get the 3 or 4 display outputs Xe offers in addition to the 4 the GPU offers to get more monitors without eGPUs.

Also, if it has Xe can I use that in addition the the CPU and GPU for folding at home or other rendering tasks.