CS:GO. High end pc, low fps.

I got a problem with my pc, that looks something like this: recently i built a new pc and when Im playing cs:go my graphics card is at 100% usage and cpu on around 20-25%. I got rtx3060 and intel core i5-12400f, all power supplies are plugged in correctly, no problem with ram usage and speed, priority is set to high, the problem have place even on fcking LOW SETTINGS (lowering settings help just a bit, but still no expected performance). Whenever i look in a place at which many things are going on, for example smokes, fire granades etc, my fps drop from 250-300 to stupid-looking 80-100. same thing on deathmatch on dust 2, whenever i go mid my fps drops to 100. tried many launch commands, accolerating more ram, prioritising cs go in proccess lasso NOTHING. Also important to note that i had a radeon rx6700xt before and had same problem, but at that time i thought it was a graphics card issue (it was not brand new) so for the same amount of money i bought a new rtx 3060. NO issues with temperatures.

HELP IM GETTING SICK OF THAT SHI t full specs:

motherboard: ASUS PRIME B660M-A DDR4

ram: Kingston FURY 16GB (2x8GB) 3200MHz CL16 Beast Black

processor: Intel Core i5-12400F power supply:

Gigabyte P650B 650W 80 Plus Bronze

graphics card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 DUAL OC V2 LHR 12GB GDDR6

if someone solves it i swearr it would be the happiest moment of my life HELPPP

....png

Hit Alt + Z to get the Nvidia Overlay. Go into Settings and click on the HUD Overlay. Select Performance and set the Advanced setting. Now exit the overlay. Go into a game with bots and hit Alt + R to get the performance overlay. Once the issue happens, screenshot. I want you to use a game with bots because the Source engine is a bit weird where network issues can give weird performance issues that don't look like network issues. Just to reduce variables. 

14 minutes ago, madzawg said:

image.thumb.png.eb6c2db6ab3f9108f777d54894d19eab.png

That's really weird. If I had to throw a suggestion out there, the PCIe slot. Or PSU (power limiting the GPU). Those are just complete shots in the dark. I'm basically excluding software because you have changed the GPU and I can't think of anything that would affect both.