Dual System 1000D Build - Water Cool for Days $19,000 Future Build

Budget (including currency): NONE USD

Dual Build:

ATX: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/redsox328/saved/#view=TWwmLk

ITX: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/redsox328/saved/#view=ZzV2kL

Thoughts on everything, any suggestions cool water loop fittings, or water blocks ect!

The front will be Push/Pull 8*120 and the top will be Push pull, with 360 rad, and top fans towards the front will just be pull( Clearance for front rad)c1daa8e5f611caea90cf051001fde54c32f5766b.rtfd

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 5.52.30 PM.png

14 minutes ago, Jacob_S said:

Budget (including currency): NONE USD

Dual Build:

ATX: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/redsox328/saved/#view=TWwmLk

ITX: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/redsox328/saved/#view=ZzV2kL

Thoughts on everything, any suggestions cool water loop fittings, or water blocks ect!

The front will be Push/Pull 8*120 and the top will be Push pull, with 360 rad, and top fans towards the front will just be pull( Clearance for front rad)c1daa8e5f611caea90cf051001fde54c32f5766b.rtfd

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 5.52.30 PM.png

I wish I had that kind of money to waste on stuff like this^^

1 minute ago, Hinjima said:

Soon I will, not yet 🤣

7 minutes ago, Jacob_S said:

Soon I will, not yet 🤣

soon? Like when? Cause 19k seems absurd to get in a short period of time, already thought my 2000$ is 30 days via pc flipping goal is ridicolous (buy cheap car), and yes definitely consider better things to spend your money on cause 19k and still using crappy consumer hardware is a big nono, heck you can get dual epyc 7b13, 1tb of ddr4, and an accompanying dual socket board for a mere 3600$ ish on ebay and thats a 128 core dual socket setup, and also just prioritise spending the money on stuff like mortgages or debts or anything like that if you still have any, kinda pointless buying such an expensive system only for you to have to resell at half price later if money problems arise

What will you use the primary and secondary system for?

10 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

with that kinda money i wouldnt even waste my time with just custom looping (even if its the superior ghetto looping with a massive car rad) id go ahead and buy a couple ac units and cool the cpu + gpu with phase change for sub zero temps, maybe even a smaller unit for constant -50c on the rams (heck you could do cascade for even lower temps)

3 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

What will you use the primary and secondary system for?

with that kinda money i wouldnt even waste my time with just custom looping (even if its the superior ghetto looping with a massive car rad) id go ahead and buy a couple ac units and cool the cpu + gpu with phase change for sub zero temps, maybe even a smaller unit for constant -50c on the rams (heck you could do cascade for even lower temps)

I'd just use the parts as is out of the box with a decent AIO on the CPU.  Works just as well, spend the rest of the cash on something else.

5 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

I'd just use the parts as is out of the box with a decent AIO on the CPU.  Works just as well, spend the rest of the cash on something else.

the case is meant for big water loops. Will seem way to open with AIO

7 minutes ago, Jacob_S said:

the case is meant for big water loops. Will seem way to open with AIO

That's why I would just go with a smaller case 😄   But this is YOUR build so my opinion doesn't really matter. You do You!  Going to be a sick build when you are done.

I'm a tad curious and scared as to how you plan to wire up 6 Commander Cores in that. Getting 2 to work together is plenty of wiring already. 

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 6:51 PM, IkeaGnome said:

I'm a tad curious and scared as to how you plan to wire up 6 Commander Cores in that. Getting 2 to work together is plenty of wiring already. 

I was going to think of a way to wire it all but now with ICUE link! IM ALL SET!