Minecraft only randomly causing weird crashes on my computer

overturnedv1

On minecraft, and minecraft only, my computer does weird stuff all the time. My computer has no issues on any game, except with minecraft, where at seemingly random times my computer will do weird things, such as: 
- Minecraft screen turning all different sorts of colors like green, purple, blue, etc, and then an Alt F4 closes it.
- Minecraft tab just simply closing.
- Entire computer just turning to a black screen and then restarting.
- All my tabs and applications just closing
etc

I have an RX 6650 XT MSI MECH 2x and a Ryzen 5 5600.
I've tried turning off SAM and disabling Windows Defender, but that didn't help at all. 
I've also reset my graphics drivers with DDU a couple times and that didn't help. 
Whenever my computer completely crashes, it says this in AMD software when I reboot: 

image.thumb.png.f9979e5b856c1396b79886529af86513.png

I'm not sure what this means though, I never change any of the performance tuning settings. 

As I've said, I've never had any issues in other games, like OW 2, Valorant, Warzone, etc. Only this dumb cube game. 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Tried reinstalling Java and Minecraft?

16 minutes ago, csmt said:

I haven't tried that yet recently, but I think I did it before and it didn't help. I'll try it now anyways. The only other person I know of this happening to also has an AMD gpu, so I was thinking maybe it has something to do with that. 

What's your power supply? Minecraft may be stressing the system in some weird way that other games aren't. Also try limiting your FPS and enabling vsync to reduce load on the GPU. 

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain

9 minutes ago, LloydLynx said:

What's your power supply? Minecraft may be stressing the system in some weird way that other games aren't. Also try limiting your FPS and enabling vsync to reduce load on the GPU. 

550W ASUS ROG STRIX. It's A tier on the PSU list I think. I check my temperatures and they aren't very high, so idk. 

2 hours ago, csmt said:

Just did uninstalled and reinstalled, still happened.

1. Whole pc spec?

2. Is your fps uncapped how much are you getting? And what is the gpu usage

3. What is the powerdraw looking like?

PC: 
MSI B450 gaming pro carbon ac              (motherboard)      |    (Gpu)             ASRock Radeon RX 6950 XT Phantom Gaming D 16G

ryzen 7 5800X3D                                          (cpu)                |    (Monitor)        2560x1440 144hz (lg 32gk650f)
Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 A-RGB           (cpu cooler)         |     (Psu)             seasonic focus plus gold 850w
Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB    (PCcase)              |    (Memory)       Kingston Fury Beast 32GB (16x2) DDR4 @ 3.600MHz

Corsair K95 RGB Platinum                       (keyboard)            |    (mouse)         Razer Viper Ultimate