Asus TUF x570-PLUS Dram error

zabogdan

Hi everyone,

I`ve been having some issues with my PC for the last month and i`m curios if anyone has heard of something like this before, hope i don`t bother anyone.

About a month ago when firing up the PC, i saw that it was stuck on the DRAM check light on the motherboard. After several checks, i had though that i had narrowed it down to a faulty DRAM stick (Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32gb Dual channel). Talked to the guys at Corsair and they sent me out a replacement set.

Plugged in the replacement sent along side another 32gb set (64gb in total), fired the pc up, all good, task manager seeing all 64 with D.O.C.P working, showing the RAM at 3200 mhz.

A few days past, try to open the PC again, same DRAM light on the motherboard. Without touching anything, i turned it off and back on again, and it fired up without a problem.

Did this a few more times and started to see a pattern. First fire up, it stops on the DRAM light, if i turn it off and back on again, it runs without an issue. Other then that, when opening a game one of the times, it rebooted automatically and got stuck on the DRAM light again.

The Bios is updated to the final version, all BIOS settings are set as they always were but can`t seem to figure out the issue. I took out the DRAM sticks and started switching them around to see if anything changes, and no, exactly the same.

Any ideas what could cause this?

Many thanks for your time and help.