HP OMEN - Gaming Desktop - AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, No Display, Fresh Windows Install

Ne0t0x

I have an HP Omen motherboard it doesn't have display port or hdmi , I put a 1080 gpu but I get no signal, I tried a usb-c to hdmi adapter from the motherboard but that didnt work either, I tried installing windows on the ssd still nothing. How can i get it to work or should i just get a new motherboard?

Model # GT13-1074

IMG_1719.jpg

Does the PSU have enough juice to power a 1080? 

EDIT: Checked the specs and it should. 

it used to have a 3060, its a 500w psu, I just found that the Motherboard does not support the intergrated grapics

If you know your 1080 is definitely good, then the motherboard / PCIe Slot is most likely toast.

You can try re-seating the RAM or running the machine with no RAM and see if you get any beeps or Error LEDs or the same as with everything installed. If same then Mobo or CPU issue.

I tried both but the motherboard doesnt have anything that indicates any issues, its a Hana motherboard, every thing turns on I just dont get any signal from the GPU, both the GPU and monitors are good i tested them on another PC, Ive had issues with other builds where I have to use the intergrated graphics to start until i can add the drivers for the GPU but this motherboard doest support it.