Does this build look okay?

Budget (including currency): 3000$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Cyberpunk, Resident Evil, and COD / Python

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I have a notebook and everything but I wanted a desktop computer at home with higher graphics and specs.

Does this build look okay?? I built it with a friend that knows a little about computers. (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8Dc9Vw)

I'm a student so I'll mostly be doing the basics, but I also want to play games like Cyberpunk, Resident Evil, and COD. I'm also planning to install programs like Python.

Many thanks in advance!

25 minutes ago, cheeztoshobo said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Cyberpunk, Resident Evil, and COD / Python

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

I have a notebook and everything but I wanted a desktop computer at home with higher graphics and specs.

Does this build look okay?? I built it with a friend that knows a little about computers. (https://pcpartpicker.com/list/8Dc9Vw)

I'm a student so I'll mostly be doing the basics, but I also want to play games like Cyberpunk, Resident Evil, and COD. I'm also planning to install programs like Python.

Many thanks in advance!

You have already purchased those components?

Try this. 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: *Intel Core i7-13700F 2.1 GHz 16-Core Processor  ($364.89 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: *Deepcool AG620 BK ARGB 67.88 CFM CPU Cooler  ($54.98 @ Newegg) 
Motherboard: *MSI B760 GAMING PLUS WIFI ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($171.98 @ Newegg) 
Memory: *G.Skill Ripjaws S5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL30 Memory  ($119.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: *Western Digital Black SN770 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($124.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: *Gigabyte WINDFORCE OC GeForce RTX 4070 12 GB Video Card  ($599.99 @ B&H) 
Case: *Lian Li LANCOOL 216 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($109.99 @ B&H) 
Power Supply: *Corsair RM750e (2023) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ Best Buy) 
Operating System: *Microsoft Windows 11 Home OEM - DVD 64-bit  ($117.97 @ Amazon) 
Monitor: *LG 27GL83A-B 27.0" 2560 x 1440 144 Hz Monitor  ($299.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $2064.76
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-05-03 00:20 EDT-0400 

RTX40702.jpg

No I didn't buy the parts yet! Thank you for the detailed recommendations and price details 🙂

But do I need the Intel Core-i7?? I think I read somewhere that i5 is enough for most people.

2 hours ago, cheeztoshobo said:

No I didn't buy the parts yet! Thank you for the detailed recommendations and price details 🙂

But do I need the Intel Core-i7?? I think I read somewhere that i5 is enough for most people.

The 13600K is solid ^^

On 5/2/2023 at 11:35 PM, cheeztoshobo said:

Many thanks in advance!

System drive should be NVMe for optimal performance. Something like https://pcpartpicker.com/product/YVytt6/western-digital-1-tb-m2-2280-nvme-solid-state-drive-wds100t3x0e would be good.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.