USB motherboard header has switched pins? SBC problems

Go to solution Solved by LapsedMemory,

Also, the datasheet for that model lists the USB port that came with it originally, looks like you can find them on ebay or manufacturing resellers:

Advantech 1703100121 (Dual Port USB connector)

Ebay Search

Hello i have an advantech SBC PCM9375F and USB pins look like this (see picture) it is just opposite of a normal usb header on a motherboard. Does anyone have any idea how do i deal with this?

I need this usb to be used as a boot device because my main disk or ram is corrupted in some way 

It is an industrial computer and the only other storage option is a IDE 2,5 inch male out made for IDE flash drives so it is useless for HDD unless i find a converter which i cant.. I also cant troubleshoot the IDE flash drive on another computer because of the same problem it has a female connector

Im happy to hear any advice or new information thank you in advance

IMG_20230424_134613.jpg

IMG_20230424_134509.jpg

IMG_20230424_134534_1.jpg

Also, the datasheet for that model lists the USB port that came with it originally, looks like you can find them on ebay or manufacturing resellers:

Advantech 1703100121 (Dual Port USB connector)

Ebay Search

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X  | Motherboard: ASROCK B450 pro4 | RAM: 2x16GB  | GPU: MSI NVIDIA RTX 2060 | Cooler: Noctua NH-U9S | SSD: Samsung 980 Evo 1T 

Thank you i never thought of that.. The SBC is part of a larger machine and was never intended to utilise USB with some luck i can boot from it.. Still cant understand why this industrial stuff is so expensive