Torx Bit Restock When?

Going on 5 months that the torx bits have been out of stock. Wondering when or if they ever will be sold again? Especially concerning that multiple people, myself included, ordered screwdrivers back in December along with the torx bits only to find out upon order arrival that the bits were on backorder, no notice via email, no indication at time of order that they were out of stock, just a "B/O" note written on the packing slip. Gift cards have been issued for those affected to order them when they restock, however I'm starting to wonder if that is even going to happen.

I have the same issue. I am waiting for the bits to come in stock for the last few months. Been holding off on my purchase due to that. As shipping for 1 set of bits is not worth it. 

It would be good if we can get more info on eta other than asap. Considering how popular the screwdriver is i would think there would be more stock comming in frequently. 

Same, I was about to order the Metric Hex too, but they sold out the same day I was going to order them.

"I take my spirit and I smash my mirrors,
And now the whole world is here for me to see,
Now I'm searching for my love to be."
-Jimi Hendrix, Room Full of Mirrors