Password manager used by LMG

Eumel2

On this weeks WAN show there was a comment from Linus about the new password manager the company is using.

I'm curious which one it is.

I believe they said it was Keeper, on a previous wan show.

While Keepass is great, I'm not quite sure they would go through the trouble of setting up ways to sync the passwords on all their devices and I don't believe there is a "per user" type of thing where some users only have access to some credentials, without needing to copy the database and editing it manually for each users.

For home users, I would more so recommend the free version of BitWarden for cloud based convenience (you can also host your own server if you want to be extra).

Or if you want extra security and want a 100% local password manager, where if you get hacked, it's your own fault, Keepass.

But I wouldn't recommend Keepass unless you're willing to go through the options and enabling the extra security features. Such as entering the main password on Secure Desktop to protect against keyloggers.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

They did talk about Bitwarden at some point. Level1 uses Bitwarden. Its also something company I'm working for is enrolling for software architects and IT admins (us lowly consultants for urban deveploment don't have need for it).

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv