I built a new pc and it has been a nightmare. I need help

Welp I think ive gotten the weird bug that has been happening with AMD builds lately.

Current Specs:
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI MAG B550 msi mag b550 tomahawk

Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT

2x 8GB DDR4 Ram @ 3200

Seagate 1tb drive

Western Digital 3TB drive
Samsung EVO 500GB SSD
Focus 750W power supply

So with this new build, the pc with start up fine (sometimes goes to the BOIS screen for the MB if I have been power cycling it too much)  but at any given time I hear the USB disconnect noise and it devolves into madness. Explorer.exe stops responding, cant get input from my keyboard or even mouse sometimes. ICUE crashes (should mention I have a lot of corsair stuff with my pc too), and I cant get into an new programs. I cant tell if its a power issue, my graphics card dying (did try it with an older card still had the issue happened). Sometime the audio will glitch out before it fully drops.

I did a fresh reinstall of windows, installed all the drivers for my parts and its still happening. I do not know what's causing it but I'm at my wits end because I just dropped like 600 bucks into this thing and I don't want to be just buying new parts in a mad bid to fix this. Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you 

33 minutes ago, Walkul_the_engineer said:

MSI MAG B550 msi mag b550 tomahawk

I am wondering if this is related to the early B550 USB issues, which were addressed later with BIOS updates. Off the top of my head I don't recall which boards were affected most, but if your board has a fairly early BIOS revision, consider an update.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

26 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I am wondering if this is related to the early B550 USB issues, which were addressed later with BIOS updates. Off the top of my head I don't recall which boards were affected most, but if your board has a fairly early BIOS revision, consider an update.

This, as well as make sure youve installed all your drivers, specifically your chipset drivers.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: Reference 5700XT (Asus) Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X470-F RAM: Corsair 32GB Vengeance 3600Mhz PSU: Corsair RM850X White

Cooling: Corsair H115i RGB Storage: 500GB WD SN750 M.2, 4TB Samsung EVO SSD Case: NZXT H500i White

Keyboard: Asus ROG Strix Flare (MX Red) Mouse: Corsair Sabre RGB

1 hour ago, Fasauceome said:

Yeah my friend that sold me the parts mentioned the same thing. I've flashed the board to the last bois still having issues 

1 hour ago, CPT_BEEMO said:

This, as well as make sure youve installed all your drivers, specifically your chipset drivers.

Yeah, I installed the chipset drivers from the msi page for the board. Only thing I didn't install was the on board graphics because I'm using a graphics card.

1 hour ago, Walkul_the_engineer said:

Yeah, I installed the chipset drivers from the msi page for the board. Only thing I didn't install was the on board graphics because I'm using a graphics card.

It could possibly be a short in one of the USB ports causing a really small power fluctuation, or a ga aral grounding fault. It might be a pain, but if you rin the system outside the case, does it still have these stability problems?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

23 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

It could possibly be a short in one of the USB ports causing a really small power fluctuation, or a ga aral grounding fault. It might be a pain, but if you rin the system outside the case, does it still have these stability problems?

I haven't tired that. It's a brand new corsair 4000x icue case, haven't heard anything grounding issues. If worse comes to worse I'll ask my buddy who's look at it right now to take it out of its case 

21 hours ago, Walkul_the_engineer said:

I usually get my chipset drivers right from AMD, but I'm sure either which way is fine.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: Reference 5700XT (Asus) Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X470-F RAM: Corsair 32GB Vengeance 3600Mhz PSU: Corsair RM850X White

Cooling: Corsair H115i RGB Storage: 500GB WD SN750 M.2, 4TB Samsung EVO SSD Case: NZXT H500i White

20 hours ago, Fasauceome said:

perhaps even maybe a mobo standoff that isnt where it should be?

23 hours ago, CPT_BEEMO said:

perhaps even maybe a mobo standoff that isnt where it should be?

I'll check it out